Chapter 34

Lucy POV

Day 7. I've had a lot of fun, but keeping so private with Natsu was getting frustrating, I mean, I couldn't even hold his hand! We were packing our bags, well I was and Natsu was sleeping. I mean, I didn't have the heart to wake him, he just looked so cute!

As I finished. I felt a arm wrapped around my waist. I sighed as he kissed my neck. He grabbed his sling bag and I grabbed mine. As we exit, I spotted GaLe, MirAxus and GruVia holding hands and leaning on each other as we waited. I felt jealousy wash over me. I sighed. We bid our farewells to BP and left, Mira pulling a cart that instead of boos, contained mountains of bags full of jewel.

When we finally got back, instead of a huge party, they literally all just said, 'Oh hey, you're back.' Or 'Hi'. Everyone gave Bucchas weird looks but they saw a drunk Cana clinging on his arm, so they assumed they were a thing. Great. Another drunk. Counting now, the numbers reached over 50. I was just tired so instead of greeting everyone, I just went home and flopped on our bed. Not bothered to change. I drifted off even though it was noon.

I woke up in a comfy sports bra and sleeping shorts again, and I assumed Natsu changed me. Eh. I pulled a hoodie on before getting some popcorn before dragging Natsu inside from his fighting with Gray and pulling him into a blanket burrito, pigging out and watching Wolfflixtm. We passed out eventually, but not before watching 10 seasons.

Jellal POV

It was pretty uneventful while Flame ass, Ironhead, Pylon, Popsicle, Drunk 1, She devil one (Og), She devil 2(Watery ed), She devil 3 (Book ed), She devil 4 (Giant ed) and Drunk 2 were away. Erza basically made sure that no one ate all the food and messed around. We basically chilled. When they came back however, hell broke loose. I guess the the She-devil clan and the dumbasses brought back the ruckus, because Erza has been in a really bad mood since they returned.  Everyone looked at me like I was responsible or making sure she didn't kill everyone, but then again, I guess I am. Only one who can tell her to calm down and doesn't get their lights punched out.

When they got back, we really didn't care. The quiet peace was disturbed again. Oh well. Fairytail's Fairytail. Apparently, Gray and Juvia became mates while at the solstice and Cana brought her boyfriend back with her. Another drunk. Erza kinda deflated on our couch, just lying there. I sat on my furry rump next to her, wagging my tail. She looked up at me and gave me a heartwarming smile and began to scratch behind my ear. I felt my tail wag as i panted. After a while, I got my huge paw and pulled her to my chest. I hobbled over to our bedroom, which's walls were coated with armour and weapons, and lay on the bed. She shifted ontop of me, her beautiful red fur almost blending with my azure blue.

Evergreen POV

I yelped with joy when Laxus returned. Well, not as much as Freed but, we all know he's gay for Laxus. He and Mira hate eachother and Laxus can't even figure out why. Bixlow thinks it's funny. It kinda is. Then I spotted meat head.

"MAN! MY SISTER COMING BACK IS MANLY! MA-." I cut him off with a slap to the face.

"SAY MAN ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL RIP YOUR DICK OFF."Bhe shivered. His sisters giggled.

"Now, I want a drink." I huffed. I walked over to the bar and got Mira to give me a light beer. I sniffed it and it smelled a bit like Flirfalina Lustonusciye, aka the flirt flower that makes you toss reason out the window and, well, flirt with anyone who you have 'romantic' feelings for, but I doubt she laced it with it. I hope.

As I chugged the beer, I felt the familiar feeling. Fuck. You. Mirajane.

Natsu POV

I watched as Medusa 2.0 began flirting with Elfman again. It was fucking hilarious. Like, oh my Epics. Mira must've laced her beer with the flirt flower again. I watched as she made out with Elfman who was thoroughly enjoying himself. I laughed again before returning home. Luce wasn't there. I pouted. I decided to sleep. I did. I woke up to Luce tossing me over her shoulder and being dragged to the kitchen. I'm still amazed that she can carry me, even though she has werewolf strength. Also I'm huge. She sat me in my chair and flopped a huge doe on the table. We began to tear in. Delicious. After that, I decided to return the favour and toss Luce over my shoulder. She did not like that. Let's just say, no alpha likes to be dominated. Especially the AF. Once a female is given power, she usually doesn't like it when her partner, her equal, her peer, takes it away. So she used her fist to bang on my back. It hurt. But it was worth it because her gorgeous butt was right next to my face. I kissed it and I could practically hear her blush. I tossed her on our bed and I lay ontop of her. She shifted while I stayed human, and I just lay ontop of her. We fell asleep after a few seconds.