Chapter 22

Explainer POV

Little did everyone know in the Fairytail pack, that they had all met their soulmates. The ones that their souls were destined to be with. Many choose the wrong person, but one way or another, soulmates always meet. It was decleared by the Epics, generations ago. Another detail is that the Epics did not simply become constellations, no, they became gods. They made sure that no wolf would die alone, unless it was destiny. Not all wolves join them in the heavens the few who do have pure hearts and souls. Those who die for their family or for the greater good, the ones who seek peace and justice. Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Jellal, Lissana, Bixlow, Mira, Laxus,Gajeel, Levy, Gray, Juvia, Bissca, Alsack, Asuka, the Zodiac, Sting, Yukino, Rouge, Minerva, Makarov, Porliusica Wendy, Romeo, Cana, Freed, Buchas , Evergreen, And Elfman are some of the few who will be sent to the heavens and shall look over their descendants along with the Epics. The list may seem long, but there are 6 million wolves on the large continent of Fiore. There are over 4000 other packs that have not been mentioned, along with countless rouges, not to mention the other contents on earth land and the humans.

Marriage does not exist in werewolf culture. Only mates and soulmates. Mates are kinda like a married couple, but soulmates have literally no choice to stay together. They will never leave or cheat on eachother, normal mates, nah, they're only blinded by a mark that they can remove at anytime, soulmates will physically never be able to do so, nor will they want to, they are bound by the soul. Wolves who do not find their soul mates in one lifetime will be reincarnated in another until they find the ones they are destined to be with. All god forsaken wolves like Jehimma will be sent to the pits, basically hell.

The following list are of the soulmates, their ranks, you do not have to read this, it's just some extra info.

Natsu - Lucy

Jellal - Erza 

Bixlow - Lissana

Laxus - Mirajane 

Gajeel- Levy 

Gray - Juvia 

Alsack - Bissca

(I'm not bothered to list the Zodiac, also just so ya know, The ones who are not listed, I am not bothered to mention them and all of the Zodiac have met their soulmates and will be together p, I'm just not listening them cuz I'm lazy XD)

Sting - Yukino

Rouge - Minerva 

Romeo - Wendy

Buchas - Cana

Elfman - Evergreen 

Sorry, but alpha has writers block and I have another story ark ready, I'm just waiting for a transition idea and another way to test Nalu and the other ships. Any way, ALPHA LUPOLEOPARD, OUT!