Chapter 29

Gray POV

It was day two. I woke up at around 5:45, Juvia was still asleep in my arms, unknowingly only in a loose sports bra and girly boxers. Well, I myself was in nothing but boxers but still. I was rubbing off on her. Her blue hair covered her face. I moved it away to reveal her pale face, it reminded me of the snow in the mountains. I sighed as I kissed her cheek. She smiled. It thawed my heart. But the thought of Lyon taking her away from me froze it again in a glacier of jealousy and hatred. I didn't hate him, he was the closest thing I had to a brother besides my friends in FT, but it just ticked me that he was trying take what is mine.

As I sat up, I felt her arms wrapped around my waist. I blushed heavily and she stroked my back. I lay back down and she stopped, hugging me closer and holding tighter, lie I was going to leave. Like hell I would leave. I'm never gonna leave my Juvia.

Gajeel POV

After we woke up, Flame ass and Bunnygirl said that we're going to need our swim suits even though it was snowing. There's apparently hot springs. We were going to need to shift o get there and back without freezing. Levy was wearing an orange and white striped bikini, and I was wearing black trunks, I didn't pay attention to anyone else because no one else was hotter than my Shrimp, except for maybe the hot springs cuz DAMN! IT WAS STEAMIN. Literally.

Lucy POV

We were all chilling in the hot springs. Chilling is not the proper word, more like relaxing. Except for when Lyon and Gray who were fighting. Again. Natsu soon joined in along with Gajeel. I was fuming. I walked over to double ice dicks, flame dick, irondick and beat the crap out of them. Mira and Levy decided to help me. The other packs looked at us in disbelief. Well Sabertooth laughed and Lamiascale just snickered but all the others looked at us like we're savages. I guess we kinda are. Cana and Gildarts soon joined. A few BPs tried to join but they all got knocked out. Lyon and Gray were at the heart of the fight, destroying each other and violently attacking each other. An epic competition of who's dick is bigger. It's really a surprise how the amount of FT wolves hasn't been limited but then again, it was pretty fucking funny. After a while, I found Levy, Mira and Cana in the thick of it. Juvia was just watching on the outside, rolling her eyes and talking with Sherry. All of us agreed along with Minerva and Yukino to stop the fight. We each grabbed a random Male by the ear and dragged them off. I got Lyon. I saw Lyon blush and Natsu fuming. I decided to yank him and judo flip him, knocking him out. I went and apologised to Jura before returning back to th brawl. I found Natsu hadn't been grabbed yet, though Levy had yanked Gajeel and did the same as me with Lyon. I saw Juvia was just about to drag Gray off who was in the middle of a brawl with Natsu. We looked at each other evilly.

"3, 2,1." We counted down quitely. "DO I HEAR FIGHTING!" We Yelled at the top of our lungs in our best Erza impersonations. The boys froze.

"NOPE MAM, WE'RE JUST BEING THE BEST OF FRIENDS! RIGHT NATSU, OL BUDDY OL PAL?" Gray asked, in a terrified voice.

"AYE!" Natsu responded. Then they saw us. They froze. Confusion was written on their faces. They sweat dropped.

"Erza 2s." They agreed. Everyone laughed.