Chapter 28

Juvia POV 

I tried to convince my Gray that he didn't need to prove his love of me, that Lyon didn't matter. But my breath was wasted when Lyon asked me to be his mate and join Lamiascale. Gray proceeded to knock his lights out. A loudspeaker could be heard from the inside of the giant hall. 

"COOOOL! ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTS, TIME FOR OUR LADIES TO GET DRESSED UP IN THEIR POOFY WHITE DRESSES AND MEN IN THEIR TUXEDOS, BECAUSE ITS THE LOVER BRAWL!"

"oh no." I heard Gray mutter.

Third person POV

All of  Fairytail, except for Gildarts, all of QuattroCerberus, Sting, Yukino, Minerva, Rouge, BP and a few other wolves joined in. The white dresses available were short to allow battling for the girls and the boys had loose tuxs to aid their fighting abilities. Nothing actually mattered in the arena. It was just for fun.

Natsu and Lucy stood back to back, beating up anyone who came to close, usually the BPs and QCs. Lyon and Gray were both fighting over Juvia, wearing only their pants, Juvia was blushing, wearing only her special crop top and shorts.

"Juvia, Gray." Cana said. Drinking beer with Bacchus from QC. "Your clothes." 

"Wild." Said a very drunk Bacchus. "Wild." Agreed an equally drunk Cana.

"AHH!" Screamed Juvia Gray and Lyon in unison. Sherry just sighed as she watched Lyon. She knew he would never notice her.

"Ay, Luce, Watch out!" Cried Natsu as Ichiya came hurdling towards her. Lucy punched the little guy and sent him to hell.

"MAN!" He cried in pain.

Mira and Laxus just sat in the middle, Laxus punching any Male that came to close and Mira, punching any female. At one point, Mira punched Lucy, and Laxus punched Natsu, causing a couple war. 

Whenever a whiny female clung to Gajeel's musclar arm. Levy would proceed to kick their asses, the challenger in question would be in shock, but run away. All the males were to scared to approach Levy, Lucy, Mira or Juvia, not just because of the Males guarding them, but the females themselves.

Apparently Cana and Bucchas had been dating since Cana was 14. They bonded over alcohol. Wolves didn't have a legal drinking age, soooooooooo. Cana had always insisted that she came every 6 months. Cana also asked if he could join.  She called the pair over.

"AY, ALPHA NATSU AND LUCY! YA COME OVER HERE FORR A DRINK?" 

"SURE!" Natsu hollered back. As the alphas walked over, casually punching all who got to close.

"Want a drink?" Bucchas slurred as Natsu sat beside him.

"Sure. I like this guy. He ya boi frand?" Natsu asked. Already tipsy.

"You bet! Oí Lu, could Bucch join? Pleeeeeeeeease!" Cried Cana.

"Yeah sure as long as Natsu agrees." Natsu just hiccuped. "I SAID AS LONG AS NATSU AGREES." She roared in his ear. He shot straight up, slurring.

"Yes dear." Before passing out. Because of Lucy's slap to the back of his head for passing out.

"Great! Just tell alpha goldmine and we'll be good." 

"GREAT!" Screamed a very invigorated Cana and Bucchas. Gildarts decided to join. Lucy and Natsu made a hasty exit. Gildarts was already drunk.

"Ay! Whatcha gonna do wi ma daughter!?" Slurred the intoxicated Gildarts.

"Here man, want some beer?" Asked Bucchas.

"Yep! I like dis goi. I lik ya boi freend, he's gooda. LETS DRINK!" He Screamed, proceeding to drink the barrels of beer with his daughter and future son in law.

It was late in the evening when the Fairies returned to their rooms. Natsu had sobered up by the time they returned. Lucy and Natsu entered their room to find that their giant bed had been replaced by two twin beds. They were spacious, but not for two.

Lucy POV

I felt the annoyance coming off Natsu. I gave him a look and he shivered. 

"I'm having a shower."

"Kay." He grumbled. Sitting on what was presumably his bed. I finished showering 30 minutes later. He walked in and started showering. He was finished fairly quickly, about 5 minutes. I guess he was just rinsing. I had switched the lights of, but I was just lying in my bed. I heard Natsu's foot steps in the dark. I sighed as I closed my eyes. I felt a warm presence at my back.

"Natsu, What are you doing in my bed?" I asked.

"I should be asking  you that question." He responded huskily.

"What?" He switched the light on. I was indeed in his bed. "Oh sorry." I began to stand up sadly, but his strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"Nah, stay. I sleep much better next to you. I was gonna sneak into your bed later anyway." He said with his cheesy grin. I rolled my eyes and poked his mark. He shivered. I turned the light off.

Gajeel's POV

I took a long shower and washed my long hair. It took a while. After a bit, Levy apparently got bored because she apparently decided, 'Fuck it. Might as well join'. I was sitting on a stool when she came in to the large shower and brought another stool. She had a towel around her tiny form. It took all my power not to rip it off and expose her body. The towel wrapped around my waist felt tight at that thought but I ignored it. She gently kissed my neck before helping me shampoo my hair and condition it. After she was done, she had basically cleaned herself in the process. She pulled on a sports bra, one of my shirts and shorts. I picked her up and curled in our bed with her pressed to my bare chest. She shifted and lay next to me. Her wolf was a little smaller than her actual height so it was still comfortable. I did the same and we curled up together and slept away the night.