Chapter 33

Lucy POV 

When we reached to rooms, I asked Habiki if Natsu and I could move our beds. He said yes, understanding our miny predicament. Natsu was glaring at Habiki from afar the whole time, but after I gave him a look, he stopped. 

After we moved the beds, 

Natsu shifted, wearing just his boxers. I blushed a little but ignored him. He didn't like that. He pulled me into a tight bear hug. I squirmed a bit and wriggled out his grasp. He huffed and pouted, shifting and lying on his side in the bed(s). I snorted and joined him, shifting and curling up next to him. After that, we drifted off to sleep.

Juvia POV

Day five. I woke up in the morning with a numb feeling on my neck. It felt weird. I remember passing out in the springs with Gray, but I don't remember why. As I pulled some shorts on and a shirt. I felt a warm hand on my neck and I jumped back in surprise. Gray never touched me like that. 

"What? Am I not allowed to touch my mate's mark?" He asked innocently.

"What are you talking abo-." I was cut off when I spotted his mark. 

"You- You don't remember?" He asked, his voice and eyes filled with hurt.

"I-I Don't know. Not that I mind." I mumbled the last bit. 

"What was that?" He asked.

"I said, not that I mind. I've wanted to be with you since I came to Fairytail." He smiled and pulled me into a tight hug. He chuckled. I smiled back and rubbed the mark again.

Laxus POV

I groaned. Two more fucking days. Mira was as happy as ever. We were at the bar again. We had almost sold all the boos. They were mostly bought by QC. I sighed as I circled the rim of one of the beer glasses. She was humming a little as the cleaned a cocktail glass. Her job would be done when she sold all the beer, but because she bought more than Cana could drink in a year (which is pretty impressive), she had her work cut out for her. As I was chugging down my 8th pint, the doors burst open. Flame ass and Ice prick were fighting again. Then Natsu had the balls to say:

"I CHALLENGE GRAY TO A DRINKING CONTEST!" He roared. I rolled m eyes. Cana was passed out on the floor with her boyfriend, otherwise she'd have joined. But just as they were going to start, Alpha Lucy burst through the doors. A slightly deranged look on her face. 

"Leaving me out now, Natsu dear?" She asked, her eyes shifting from blue to brown and back again. Before he could speak, Mira handed her a jug. 

"On your marks, GO!" Mira sounded. And the three began chugging. Lucy was on her third by the time Fire and Ice were done with their first. They kept chugging though. Gray passed out first. After 10. But Lucy and Natsu were still at it. Natsu had slowly caught up and they were chugging in sink. Man, they were gonna have wicked hangovers. At the 15th, Natsu began to slow, and at 17, he passed out. Lucy roared triumphantly, before passing out half way through 19. I rolled my eyes. Mira giggled. Cana had woken up. 

"Hey Cana, What's your record for drinking again?" 

"17 1/2, Why?" Asked the drowsy drunkette. 

"Because Lucy just broke your record." She added with a smile.

Cana was in such shock, she passed out.

I laughed my ass off.

Levy POV

I sighed as I woke up. Gajeel had his arm around my waist. I wriggled out and got dressed. I wore orange leggings and a short orange dress, and to top it off, I added an orange headband. I pulled out the head band i wore yesterday and wrapped it around Gajeel's arm before I went to read my book. 

When he finally woke up, we went for a walk in the snow I sighed as I leaned on him and his arm wrapped around My waist and we wondered through the forest, our boots crunching on the snow below our feet.

Lucy POV

It was day six, meaning this morning we'll hunt for the the meat that will be used for the banquet this evening. We'd leave tomorrow morning. We were sent off by ourselves, we all brought back enough for all of us and more. We dined and stuffed ourselves. What I didn't notice was that my mark was becoming more prominent, Natsu's was hidden by his scarf. I wore a high collard jacket to hide it though. I spotted Natsu stuffing and I smirked. I stole a buck out of his grasp, and he lunged on me, playfully. We battled for the deer before he got the slip and pulled it away from me.  I whined but gave up and finishing eating. By the time we got to bed, it was midnight.