Chapter 15

Natsu POV

Lucy was beside me, we stood at the top of the hill. 85 of our wolves stood behind us. Fear and determination shuddered through me. I felt my body shiver with anticipation. It was time.

A large, off white paw emerged from the shadows. Followed by another, until the form of Alpha Jehimma was visible. He form nearly matching mine. If wolves could smirk, I bloody knew he would've. He scanned my pack, before his eyes landed on someone in particular. Lucy. My Lucy. He flicked his tail, and out stood my rival, Sting, with Rouge on the opposite. The Light and Dark twins. Stings eyes hungrily raked over Luce's form. I felt my body reach a shiver with rage, brimming over. Luce glared at him. Her eyes shifting into blue. As Jehimma stepped forward, more followed, until about 100 wolves were behind him. I knew they would all be Male apart from Beta Minerva, they would never give a female chance to surrender to another pack and escape. 

"Salamander. We met again, Pup. I see that your pathetic  old 'alpha' handed the torch to you boy. Well, we can avoid unnecessary bloodshed and you loosing most of your pack, if you return what is rightfully ours and a small portion of your territory." He spoke. His voice, cocky. I tried my best to keep my cool, but failed.

"That's right old man. I wonder when one of your pathetic 'members' will become the new alpha? And could you please explain what you mean by 'rightfully yours'? Or is your dementia and Alzheimer's worsening with your old age?" I retorted. I could see him fuming, while a few of his pack sniggered.

"What I mean, child, is that I demand that you return the daughter of Layla to us. She rightfully belongs to us, and she is to become mates with one of the males in our pack." He returned. I heard a few of my pack and most of Jehimma's pack gasp, shocked. It was Lucy's turn to speak up.

"As the Female Alpha and mate of Alpha Natsu of the Fairytail pack, I order that you and all others trespassing on my territory leave at once and I will spare your lives. I belong to no one but the wolves of Fairytail and Alpha Salamander. I am Alpha Celestial Dragon  and I will never belong to you! Leave before I end all your pathetic lives and stop wasting my time." She roared at them. All of the wolves stared at her in disbelief. I couldn't help but smile. Jehimma was not happy. Neither was Sting, his eyes were locked on me, filled with envy.

"ATTACK!" Screamed Jehimma.

Wolves filled in. They were biting and slashing at each other. Some shifting, and and attacking with swords, axes and spears. Lucy was in the thick of it, fighting of males of different sizes at once. Of corse they would go for her, trying to dominate her. I saw sting stalking towards me.

"Natsu! I challenge you for Alpha Celestial!" I roared in return. The small, white wolf whimpered in return. I charged him. My head clashed with his chest, sending him tumbling into one of the bushes. I shifted. I wore black jeans and black combat boots, a large sword at my back and several daggers and a few guns attached to my waist. I spotted Luce battling with Minerva, both wielding huge war axes and sporting shorts, combat boots and crop tops. Both were riddled with cuts, scrapes and gashes all over. Their clothes and hair was soaked with blood and matted woth dirt. My focus was shifted when Sting came bowling into me, an axe in had. I dodged. He growled in frustration. "Lucy will be mine!" He screamed. I felt my body stop. Anger welling up inside me. I felt me voice deepen, and my eyes narrow. My eyes turning black.

"What was that, Pup?" I growled at him. My voice, almost demonic. "You think that what is rightfully mine, belongs to you? Just for that, I should end your pathetic life, but I would never hurt that she-wolf who is  unfortunately destined to be your mate by killing you. I give you this one chance to leave. If you do, you may live." I grabbed his neck looking straight into his eyes, I held him high. He cried in agony. Desperately trying to escape. He started to grab for his neck. I tsked and tossed him aside. Him gasping. "If we win, most of your pack will be masacrared. Take those who wish to live with you. You may become the new alpha of Sabertooth once Jehimma is dead. You did well. Leave now." He nodded before returning to the battlefield, retreating with about 30 different wolves. I turned back to Jehimma.