Chapter 5

Lucy POV

I groaned. I felt my paw hit something hard-ish..... wait, trees aren't hard-ish.... I forced m eyes open gingerly. My vision was blurred. All I could do was make out colours.......... Pink. Oh god.

As my vision clears, I see that I was sleeping right next to the Alpha of Fairytail. His arm was draped over my shoulder, holding me tightly. His skin was unnaturally warm. I yelped. I lept up. He just flopped back down. My head was pounding and the scent of alcohol was thick in the air.

My fur was dense with leaves, discarded food and some strange substance, I think it was beer. As I wobble, I see a human female with white hair and blue eyes walking around and shoving all the passed out wolves and people. She handed the ones with hangovers a mug where they all made faces of disgust before reluctantly consuming the strange concoction. They would perk up soon after. I shifted human-wards. I took a mug and chugged it. I knew it would taste like death but hey, whatcha gonna do? Oh right, chug and pretend you're not swallowing sewage. I noticed Mira kicked all of the passed out wolves in the rear and flipping all the people who refused to wake up. I though hey, why not wake Natsu up?  I smiled evilly to myself. I pulled some of the Wolfnip which I discovered made wolfs shift involuntarily. I found out by falling in a bush of the stuff. He shifted human and didn't notice. A picked his arm up and he started to stir. He grumbled,

"Mira, please n- wait, LU-." He was interrupted by me flipping him over my shoulder. Mira was right beside me and gave me a high five. 

"Nice Lucy. It's pretty nice seeing someone take out Natsu besides me and Erza." She said. I sweat dropped.

Natsu had gotten up and snatched a mug from Mira and chugging it in a similar fashion to me. Then he tossed the mug aside and started to wrestle with a black haired man with a navy insignia on his chest and missing ....half .....his .....clothes?

"SHUT UP DROOPY EYES!" Roared Natsu 

"YEAH, WHAT WAS THAT SQUINTY EYES?!" Reflected 'Droopy eyes"

" ICE DICK!"

"FIRE ASS!"

"ELSA!"

"MATCH STICK!"

"ICE PRINCESS FROSTINA THE ICE TURD!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME, PYRO?!"

"Ice Princess Frostina the ice TURD!" And with that, 'Pyro' started running around the camp with 'ice turd' on his tail with nothing but his underwear on. They were running until they both face planted in the chest of Erza. She seemed enraged but used to it. I don't think she minded that they were face planted in her uhhh chest. She seemed pissed that they had destroyed her strawberry Cake. Natsu crawled back to me with a big lump on his head. I giggled. He started pulling on my shorts.

"Luuuuuuce Erza hurt meeeeee." He whined. I smiled and patted his head

"Juviaaaaaaaa Erza gave me a booboo." Cried Gray, also pulling on my shorts.

"Uhhhhh Ice Turd? I'm not your girlfriend. But that girl with blue hair, slightly modest clothing and a hat on is." I respond to the delirious 'Ice dick'. Gray begins to crawl over to the girl who starts to smile uncontrollably. She quickly shifted and used her mouth to gently pick up Gray like a puppy, before laying down and curling up around her 'Gray~Sama~' she began licking his face and cleaning his wounds. I could see Mira sitting on a giant yellow mound of fur, probably 9foot 11. She was stroking between his ears while the mound slept. She soon slid down and started to rub his face with her hands, he soon started licking her.

"AHH LAXUS!" I heard her yell. The rest of the pack laughed quitely.

I saw a girl who looked like a smaller version of Mira with short hair stare in the direction of her sister and a ginormous man with a scar on his face and white hair, she must be the little sister. The guy was with a girl with long brown hair, glasses and a very tight, strapless cocktail dress and was currently arguing with the man.

"Ugh honestly, why do people think we're mates? Seriously! As if I would be mates with ELFMAN." Ohh that's what the guy is. Elfman looked at her confused. He soon understood what she said and said:

"As if I would be with such a hoe as EVERGREEN." ohh that's her name. She soon growled at him and shifted into a brown wolf, so did he. A large wolf, but not as large as me. They started wrestling before they both shifted back and started making-out. Everyone just laughed and acted like this was normal which it probably was. I saw a girl who was shorter than Mira but looked like she was her sister. I saw her gaze  shift to me where Natsu was still on the floor holding my leg. She gave me a sharp glare before looking back at whatever she was doing.

I saw Levy talking with Erza who was standing next to a guy with blue hair and a tattoo on his eye. He started to walk over and wave.

"Hey I'm Jellal. I'm Erza's mate." He started.

"Oh hi. I'm Lucy. What are they talking about?" I question.

"Oh they are just talking about how you should challenge Natsu to become the Fem alpha. The fem alpha isn't usually the alpha's mate by the way, don't expect to become the boss over us just because you're match stick's mate." He warned.

"What? No no no, I'm not his mate. I just joined, that's all." I added, confused to say the least.

"Really? You were play fighting last night and cuddling. Also, Natsu doesn't usually allow any old wolf to join. It took me months to get in and the only reason he let me in in the end was because Erza BEGGED him. Most of us here have been here since we were kids or we were born into it like Asuka and Alsack." He said, pointing towards the father and daughter. You, have caught our native hot-head's attention."

"W-what?! I did? Really? Why me? I'm not the usually preferred female who is small and docile." I replied. Still in shock.

"Natsu spent most of his life here, he grew up with Erza for crying out loud! And do any of the other females here take any of his crap? No! Also, you have this unique aura and scent around you and your fur......"

"I-it's from my mother." I admitted.

"What?" He questioned.

"My scent. My fur. I'm an almost exact duplicate of my mother. She was born with golden fur into Sabertooth. Her scent attracted many males. The only reason she didn't get forced into baring pups was because she was one of the greatest fighters and ran away with my father, a rouge. They later had me. Sadly my parents were both killed in one of the rouge turf wars, when I was 5. I've been alone since." I sighed. I saw slight tears brimming at his eyes.

"What were the names of your parents, if you don't mind me asking." He said, quitely.

"Jude and Layla."