Chapter 17

Natsu POV 

I watched as Luce disappeared. Not caring if anyone saw me staring at her rump because they knew she was mine. I liked that thought. As we returned, we weren't greeted by a party, yet a funeral for all those lives lost. We lost a total of 20 wolves, which may not sound like much, but is a large chunk of our pack population and a few had families and I knew them all personally. None of Luce's close friends died though. We buried them in our grave yard, after holding the funeral service in the late afternoon. Luce wasn't there because I knew she would be tending to the newly formed Sabertooth peace treaty. After it was finished, I sat by the entrance until she returned. At points, my wolf would pace and groan. I decided to return to my den after it went past sunset and I had to clean the goar off me. It was around 10:45 when I finished and I decided to get some food from the storehouse. 

I returned after an hour to my house. I knew if Luce was back, she would be in her house next door, but I didn't want to disturb her. It was late.

As I returned, I could feel steam in the air. Hmm. Surely the steam from my shower earlier would've dissipated by now right? The steam had a slight berry and vanilla scent, but my brain must've been tricking me because of my separation anxiety. Many wolves have it. It's why we like to carry a piece of cloth with the scent someone close to us personally to help. 

I sighed as I entered my room. It was dark and I was tired and I couldn't see. I climbed into my bed, big enough for two wolves to sleep comfortably, I took off my shirt and trousers and changed into my sleeping shorts and lay down in human form. If this bed was classified as king' sized or 'queen' sized then it would be 4x Emperor sized. The thin sheets were pulled in a weird way, but it was probably from me this morning. I rolled over and my finger tip brushed what felt like hair.... soft silky hair. I shuffled a lit closer and placed my hand on another hand. Soft. My breath hitched.Luce. I rolled a little closer until I could feel her waist and pulled her to my chest. Her face snuggling into my chest. I felt my face heat up. I instinctively wrapped my arm around her and intertwined our fingers. I smiled before drifting off to sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter! I didn't have anything to add to it, so I thought, eh, why not have a pure nalu chapter? Anyway, there ya go! 

See you next chapter of whichever book I feel like writing in next wolf pack. 

ALPHA LUPOLEOPARD, WOLF DRAGON QUEEN OF WATER, ICE AND THE FIREY PITS OF HELL, 

OUT!