Chapter 35

Natsu POV

It started with the scent. I was on boarder patrol with Ice-dick, Pylon and  Erza, when I caught that smell. The scent I hopped to never smell again. My brother. Zeref.  

When I turned 3, I was found by a wolf named Igneel and he raised me, but when I turned 7, he left me with the scarf he had gifted me and I never saw him again. That's a month before I saw Lucy. After she was gone, I was found by Zeref. He told me that he was going to recreate the world with the 9 demon gates, his cult, but I escaped when I turned 10 and ran to join Fairytail. I heard Zeref's howls after me as I ran. That was eight years ago, when I was still a kid. I'm an adult and alpha now. I will beat him. I will not let him do what he did to Mavis happen to my Luce. 

(Author chan time. Ok, I know Mavis in this story lived a few generations before everyone else, but for my convenience, I will just say that Zeref and Mavis got caught in ice, along with Natsu. Leading him to the time period when Igneel found him and the reason Natsu hates ice so much, Ok? Bai!)

Erza saw my body stiffen. 

"What's wrong Natsu?" She asked.

"Z-Zeref."

Sorry for the short chapter, feeling a little sick. I'll write more later, see ya wolf pack, Alpha out!