Chapter 11

Lucy POV 

W-what? H-how? How am I the Elemental? Only one of Anna's children had children of their own. Only one bloodline from hundreds of years. The Heartfilias.

About 20 years ago, all packs and wolves made a pact, so that last names were not a sign of status, or power. And that the individuals themselves, would be valued by their personal power and not inheritance. 

Heh. What were the pack going to saw when they find out. Probably something stupid. Levy promised not to tell a soul until we got the results on the board.

2 days later. Levy hasn't said a word. Thank the epics.  The board was put up in the Library. Everyone rushed in and I just sat quietly. Everyone was looking at the board excitedly, looking for their names. The ones who didn't have their names on we're Commons. The rest were.

Igneous: fire wolf

Characteristics: Large, good heat resistance, Red, black, orange, or pink fur, hot tempered, aggressive, protective, onyx eyes and apparently dense.

Other facts: igneous was often called flame, and had many children but not all had kids themselves, leaving fewer descendants than the others. He ended up settling down with Anna and living with her to the end of their days.

Known descendants: Natsu, Romeo, Macow, Scorpio

Ame: water wolf :

Characteristics: Medium, water tight fur, blue,turquoise, purpleor green fur, calm but unpredictable, explosive tempers, blue, brown, green eyes.

Other facts: she was known to be calm, yet have an explosive personality, very unpredictable. She was mated to a common wolf named Tide, and had most of her pups with him, even though she did have a few flings.

Known decendants: Juvia, Buchas, Aquarius, Pisces, Pike, Cancer, Capricorn

Terro: Earth wolf

Characteristics: Large medium or tiny, Green, brown, black, blue, silver, gray,red or sandy fur, good balance, calm but unpredictable. Can be aggressive. Green, brown or red eyes.

Other facts: He lived in the mountains, was rarely seen, but had multiple mates so most descendants are either related to him or Mist. He is rumoured to have had an affair with both Mist and Frostylia. Many believe it was because of him that Frostylia didn't have many pups. He died alone in the mountains, and some believe that his body became a mountain itself.

Known Decendants: Erza, Gajeel, Levy, Freed, Cana, Gildarts, Evergreen, Loke, Virgo, Taurus, Libra

Mist: Wind/ sky wolf

Characteristics: small or large, resistant to high altitudes, silver, gray, white, pink, blue or yellow pelts. Soft, calm and raging personalities. Blue, brown, pink, grey or white eyes.

Other facts: Rumoured to have had an unsuccessful affair with terro, was very calm, and rumoured to be Anna's sister. She was mated to many, but her permanent mate was a common male named Eagle. Most of her descendants came from him.

Known decendants: Wendy, Porlyusica, Laxus, Mira, Lissana, Elfman, Gem, Mini, Sagittarius,Ares, Jellal

Frostylia: Ice wolf

Characteristics: medium, resistant to cold, silver, gray, white, black, blue or blue gray fur, not to be confused with Ame, cold personality's, gray, blue, or black eyes.

Other facts: very secretive, kept to herself. She is rumoured to have turned to ice, when she died, though no one knows. Some believe she was mated to a male named Perm, others say Perm was her son. Lots is unknown due to the fact she kept to herself.

Known decendants: Gray, Lily, Bisca, Asuka,

Anna: Elemental wolf

Characteristics: Large, possess all of the advantages of the wolves above, golden fur, protective, aggressive, calm and nice. Also loyal. Brown eyes that switch to blue.

Other facts: Anna only ever had relationships with two, a common wolf, and Igneous. They didn't have any pups, but when they died, they died as permanent mates. Anna was the last to die, but when she did, she along with her comrades turned into constellations, so they could watch their children forever. Those worthy descendants may one day join them in the stars.

Known decendants: Lucy

Everyone was looking for their names, no one looked at the 'Anna' Section because that all knew that there were only ever one set of descendants of Anna, and that they had to be exceptional at everything in the trials. I saw Natsu linger at the board. His eyes slowly scanning the board. I could only see the back of his head. He wore a black shirt and jeans. I wore my crop top and skirt, with my hair was loose. His head slowly scanned down the board, taking in all the epics. I watched from the side and waited for him to reach the bottom. I saw his eyes reach the name, Anna. He took in all the details and information about the epic before his eyes landed on the known descendants. My lonely little name, etched into the bottom. His eyes lingered.

"Luce?"