Min Yoongi (Friend)

"Smile!!" I say while aiming the camera toward his face.

"Eeeeee!" He lets out a cute little squeal and flashes his gums and teeth, his eyes becoming little lines below his black bangs.

"Ew." I laugh and take a couple shots before lowering the camera and showing him the picture on my digital screen. He leans forward in his chair, squinting at the picture.

Me: "You like?"

Yoongi: "Eh.."

Me: "I like it" -- I say smacking my teeth at his unsatisfactory reply. He usually hates taking pictures, but he's in a good mood today so he let me.

Yoongi: "It doesn't show all of my amazing qualities." -- He swivels his chair toward the mixing booth and moves the computer mouse around while staring at the screen. 

Me: "Aww... of course... no camera could ever showcase all of your good qualities" -- I joke.

Yoongi: "It's missing my... comfortable jeans... my.. VANS shoes. My... amazing height." -- He smiles while moving some things around on the computer screen.

Me: "So amazing!" -- I smile. "You keep bringing up your outfit. Do you like it today?"

Yoongi: "I feel like swag. I like this outfit, it's comfortable."

I nod and grin to myself. Silence follows. I sit back in my chair, crossing my legs, and look around the recording studio. BTS' first mixtape photos are plastered on the wall. There's also a bookshelf with several CDs and random books stored. I snap a picture of the walls before snapping another of Yoongi at the mixing board, where all the action takes place. This new group he's in called BTS just recorded a new track and he invited me to the studio to watch him edit and refine the track. Keyword is "WATCH" because I know nothing about music producing, but I enjoy his passion for it.

The clock strikes 6. I glance at Yoongi who's scratching his head and clearly invested in the computer.

I clear my throat and hold onto my camera. "Are you done yet?"

Yoongi: "Almost, almost.."

Me: "Hurry up,  because I'm hungry!"

Yoongi: "I will speed up for you, Y/N. Only because I don't want you to starve."

Me: "Thank you! We're gonna be late for the dinner!"

Yoongi: "We won't be late. I'm not too eager to see them anyway..." -- "them" were his group mates. 

Me: "Why not?"

Yoongi: "They're crazy... and weird. They embarrass me." -- He makes a face as if suffering.

" -- He makes a face as if suffering

I laugh at his remark, then joke. "Well you're weird and crazy, but you don't see me complaining."

Yoongi: "Because you secretly love it." -- he quickly responds.