Bad Boys (3)

(play the song during the reading... enjoy!)

Suga has me in his grasp as I'm leaning against the sink.

Suga: "Good girls like you aren't usually my type, but there's something about you..." -- He grabs my chin and slowly turns my head to face him. His eyes examine mine. We stare at each other for what feels like minutes. Nothing but the sound of our breath and my gulps echo throughout the small space. Then, I notice that his face inches closer to mine. And closer. And closer. Until--  

I feel his warm breath on my face as he leans in and bites my bottom lip, pulling it tightly as his eyes are focused on them. I remain statue still, feeling his hand around my neck tighten and watching his dark eyes. He leans in again but this time hugs my bottom lip between his lips, sucking on it hungrily before pulling away and licking his lips. 

Suga: "Tastes better than I expected

Suga: "Tastes better than I expected. Now that I've marked my territory... see you around."

And with that last remark, he lets go of my neck and backs away from my tense body. I'm finally allowed to take a breath in. I watch as he rubs his bottom lip with his index finger while looking at me seductively before unlocking the bathroom door and leaving me alone with my thoughts. 

What the heck just happened? I lick my lips, tasting blood. I quickly turn around to look in the mirror. I yank down my bottom lip, revealing my gums, to see a line of blood on the inside of it. It just occurred to me that he bit me hard enough for me to bleed. Wow. It didn't even feel painful.

*Gulp* I hate to admit but... Suga's aggressive and uncalled for action felt... good. And I seemed to hate him for that. I already disliked his uninvited flirtations, the way he arrogantly walked around town like he was better than others, his smug look plastered on his face. But now this? He forces his way into the bathroom, holds me hostage, and leaves bite marks on my lip? Unacceptable.

After deep breathing for a few seconds, I storm out of the bathroom and immediately look for Suga in the ice cream shop. But he's nowhere to be found. Instead, I'm met with the eyes of an older woman who watches me suspiciously. I look down at her small frame, looking curiously back at her. 

"Hi..." I awkwardly say.

"If you're finished in the bathroom, please move. I have a weak bladder and I'm about to burst," the lady croaks.

I hadn't realized I was still standing in front of the restroom door. I gasp and step aside as the lady nearly tramples my feet while shuffling into the single restroom, slamming the door shut. Dang. She was really in a hurry.

My phone suddenly beeps, taking me out of my thoughts. It's a text from Yeong-Suk:

Where are you? The movie is over & we're about to leave.