Bias Wrecker (3)

Jimin's POV

You just got back from a day outside together. You were exhausted and let your body fall back onto Y/N's soft white sheets. The sun was shining brightly through the curtains, making your cheeks hurt even more from smiling. The warmth felt so good, so tender.

You stretched out on the bed, letting out a pleasurable sigh then opened your eyelids to be met with the most angelic face you've ever seen. It was the face of Y/N.

Nothing but white light and a halo surrounded their figure. Y/N said your name, bringing another smile to your lips. You responded: "Yes?"

"I love you," Y/N responded and crawls on top of you on the bed. And looked down at you with gentle eyes. And inched closer and closer to your face until... you kissed! The feeling of their soft lips on yours took you to another world. Was this a dream?

"Y/N..." You moaned from your lips.

"Y/N... Y/N...."

"Y/N..."

"Jimin-ah! Wake up, bro." A familiar voice interrupted my dream. My dream?! Dang it. It was a dream after all, I thought to myself while wiping the crust from my eyes.

"Aish, how can you go to sleep so quickly? Anyway... what were you dreaming about?" Hobi-hyung asks with a huge smile on his face. He ran his hands through his sweaty hair. "Y/N?"

I lick my lips and gulp, trying to moisten my dry throat. "No..."

"Are you sure? Because you were moaning her name. What were you, uh, dreaming about?" Hobi asks while chuckling violently. 

I sat up in my chair, remembering where I was. The dressing rooms backstage. We'd just finished a concert a few minutes ago and I decided to nap while the crew was cleaning up. "Sh-Shut up. I wasn't," I replied.

Hobi grabs my shoulder, his stupid smile still stuck on his red face. He always changed colors when laughing like a maniac. "Mhm. Just be glad I found you and not Yoongi-hyung. He would've beat you up if he heard you," he laughs.

Tsk. Yoongi. I wasn't afraid of him; I could see right through his tough guy facade. "Yeah right."

Still standing over me, Hobi grabs and pulls my arm annoyingly. "Now come on. We're gonna go celebrate. Get some food and drinks."

"I don't want to -- I'm too tired!" I whine.

"Yah, Jimin-ah!! Get up! You're always the last one ready." Another familiar voice yells while entering the room. It was Yoongi.

"Everyone's headed to the restaurant. Get your bags, Jimin," RM says. Pretty soon the entire dressing room was filled with BTS.

I groan and stand to my aching feet. "I'm not in the mood for drinks..."

"You don't have to drink just-- let's go!" RM insists, gesturing for me to walk out the door.

"Hyung, I'm too tired," I plead. "Really, I think I'm just gonna go back to the hotel. You guys have fun, alright?"

RM sighs looking disappointed. I feel sort of bad but not really because I'm exhausted. However, I want to put a smile on his face before leaving. "I know I'm the life of the party, but you'll just have to survive the night without me. I know it'll be tough, but... I hope you'll get through it." I announce with a smirk, proud of my charismatic skills. I can tell everyone melted at my sentiment.