Valentine's Day ❤❤

(mildly PG-17)

(mildly PG-17)

It was 5 o'clock in the evening. 

You just got to your apartment after a nine-hour shift... on VALENTINE'S DAY.

Unfortunately, you couldn't get a day off from the coffee shop on one of the busiest holidays. Couples needed their coffee and chocolates (and you couldn't blame them!).

You enjoyed being able to put a smile on customers' faces every day. Even more so, you enjoyed the smell of coffee and fresh baked goods in the morning... it gave you a warm feeling on the inside during these cold winter months.

You walked up the stairs to your bathroom, feeling every ache and pain from the day's work. After doing your business, you strip out of your clothes and take a nice, steamy shower. You allowed yourself a few minutes of relaxation, feeling your back and neck muscles release tension as water glides down every curve of your chocolatey skin.

As you step out of the shower and reach for your aqua-colored bathrobe, you hear footsteps in the hall. It must be your boyfriend of three years.

--

A smile appears on your face as you see your very tired, very cute boyfriend laying on your shared bed. You admire his color-coordinated outfit: his red-and-black shoes match his red-and-black plaid shirt and black sweatpants.

He had the day off today and stayed home. Unlike you, he has the luxury of wearing comfortable clothes to work, and since he was his own boss working as a producer at a local recording company, he could pretty much wear whatever he wanted since he spent hours in a recording lab, hidden from society. Just the way he liked. 

As you stepped toward the bed, you heard soft snores coming from his open mouth. You giggled and bumped his knee with your own, waking him up.

"Yoongi-ah..."

He licks his lips, coming to. His eyes flutter open, still sleepy as ever, as he sits up on the bed.

"Long day?" You ask with a smirk, watching him scratch his half-seasoned, half-fried black hair. It looked like he never picked up a comb in his life.

"No. Just waiting for you to come out the bathroom. I thought you fell down the drain," he grumbles while looking up at you.

 I thought you fell down the drain," he grumbles while looking up at you