Bad Boys (2)

Yeong-Suk: "I wonder where Y/N and Suga went?"

Jimin: (smirks) "Knowing Suga, they're probably in some back alley somewhere exchanging saliva."

Yeong-Suk slaps Jimin's arm as they leave theater 13 and approach the movie atrium area. Jimin chuckles and removes his arm from around her neck.

Jimin: "Save the slaps for the bedroom, Suki."

She slaps his arm again.

Yeong-Suk: "Stop being so rude. I don't like that."

Jimin smirks and looks down at Yeong-Suk as they walk. "What do you like?"

Yeong-Suk: "I'd like to find my friend and get out of here. Come on!" -- She grabs his arm and charges for the exit.

Jimin smiles while being pulled along. "Shake me but don't break me, baby."

+++

I finish washing the melted ice cream from my hands

I finish washing the melted ice cream from my hands. Sadly, I had to throw away my cone. There was no way I was eating after what Suga did. As I dried my hands with a paper towel, reality hit me. I quickly pulled out my cell phone to check the time: 11:42AM. Lunchtime. We could make it back to campus before anyone noticed we were gone. But then again, we already missed our important test in class. There were no other classes today. But my nerves are telling me to go back to our dorm.

Me: "I'm not even supposed to be here..."

Suga: "Why do you say that?"

A deep voice from behind startled me, and I turned around quickly to see Suga entering the bathroom stall meant for one person! WHAT THE HECK?!

Me: "Ah!! What are you doing in here - get out!"

Suga smirks and locks the door behind him (something I thought that I had done to prevent this situation from happening) while facing me. He puts his index finger to his lips.

Suga: "Shh... don't yell. I'm not gonna hurt you."

Me: "Get out!" -- I yell once again, not moving a muscle and watching his next move.

Suga walked two steps forward and was instantly towering over me. I didn't move; in fact, it seemed like my entire body had shut down and my feet were glued to the floor. I was a little scared... I don't know what he was planning to do. I gulped as he firmly grabbed my forearms and guided me backward so that my hips bumped into the sink. My muscles were clenched, my fists balled up, and my watery eyes met his venomous ones.

He seemed to have something up his sleeve. His eyes looked like they were planning something.

Me: "Please stop."

Suga chuckles then starts rubbing his hands up and down my arms while watching them. "I haven't done anything yet."

A shiver runs down my spine at his words. I watch him lick his lips as his hand softly runs up my  left shoulder to my neck then to my ear. His thumb tickles my ear lobe and I turn away from his glance, looking at the bathroom wall to my right.

Me: "Stop..." -- I can feel my breathing get heavier and get stuck in one area of my chest.

" -- I can feel my breathing get heavier and get stuck in one area of my chest

Suga: "Y/N... look at me."

I exhale and ignore his request. What is he doing? Why doesn't he just leave me alone?! I feel his thumb caress my left cheek and I turn my head away even more.

Suga: "Do you like me?..." -- His raspy voice asks me.

What kind of question is that? I've been avoiding this bad boy since the beginning - why would I like him?!

Suga: "Because... I like you, Y/N." -- He trailed his thumb underneath my chin, which tickled, and moaned softly.

WHAT IS HAPPENING? I want to shove him away from me, push him against the stalls and run... but I also am getting excited with this new feeling. What is it? It's... it's... hard to explain. It's like... walking to the edge of a cliff; like sneaking out after hours; it's like standing in an open field during a lightning storm.

Suga: "Good girls like you aren't usually my type, but there's something about you..." -- He grabs my chin and slowly turns my head to face him. His eyes examine mine. We stare at each other for what feels like minutes. Nothing but the sound of our breath and my gulps echo throughout the small space. Then, I notice that his face inches closer to mine. And closer. And closer. Until--

** [TO BE CONTINUED?] **