Cramps...

I was laying in bed on a Sunday morning. It was almost noon and I hadn't gotten up because mother nature decided to attack me; she ruthlessly kicked my stomach and caused my entire body to ache. All because I'm not having a baby. I hate her!!

I haven't eaten anything yet, mostly because I don't have the energy to get up. I was supposed to hang out with my BFF Jimin, but I told him my situation and he rushed to my house.

I was wrapped in warmth underneath my covers and he sat on the bed beside me with a concerned look. He pat my stomach, being gentle as if it was a dog, and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked.

"I'm fine, ChimChim."

"Yoongi will be here real soon, so don't worry."

"Okay..."

Yoongi was my boyfriend. Jimin and him are real close so I'm not surprised that he told him that I wasn't feeling well.

"You should drink something," Jimin suggests as he lays his head on my stomach and hugs my body. He looked so adorable with his oversized tshirt and shorts. He was like a little baby.

I giggle and pat his head. "I'm fine for now... hug me up here."

He abruptly gets up and crawls toward my upper body before crashing down on me, giving me his best hug and pouting. "Feel better, Y/N."

I grin. "You're so warm. Thanks, Chim."

Just then, my bedroom door opened and someone walked in.

"The King is here and he brought chicken!"

"The King" walks across my carpet and comes to the side of the bed, setting the bag of chicken on my nightstand.

Jimin jumps up and smiles. "Yoongi's here! We were just talking about you, hyung."

I look up at Yoongi; his nose is scrunched up. "What are y'all doing? Is Jimin bothering you?"

"He was hugging me," I reply with a grin.

"I was making her feel better 'til you came," Jimin replied while running his fingers through his hair.

"Well I'm here now and I brought chicken!! Some spicy bbq and regular honey..." He takes out a box and the aroma makes my mouth water.

"That smells so good!" I say.

Yoongi looks down at me, then feels my forehead with the back of his hand. "How is my queen feeling?"

"I'm ok..."

"She wouldn't drink or eat anything, hyung," Jimin explains.

"You look horrible," Yoongi blatantly tells me.

I scoff and hit him.

"That's not nice, hyung!" Jimin scoffs too.

"I'm just telling the truth. But you should eat something."

"If you don't eat, we'll make you eat," Jimin says confidently. He grabs the box of chicken from Yoongi and takes out a chicken strip. His eyes widen as he smells it. "Ohhhh, this smells so good. If you don't eat, I will."

"Go ahead," I laugh and sit up in bed.

Jimin takes a bite and acts as if he's shooting a commercial.

"Mmmm, it's tasty!" He chews rapidly and looks at me and Yoongi

Soon after, Yoongi opens the other box of chicken and takes a big bite. He acts just as dramatic.

I laugh while watching their expressions

I laugh while watching their expressions. "I hate you both."

"You're missing out..." Yoongi talks with a full mouth.

Jimin waves his piece of chicken in my face while making airplane noises. "Open wide," he says. "Here comes the airplane..." He places the chicken on my lips, causing me to push him away. He's a fool acting like I'm a baby that needs to be fed.

"Stop it!" I lick the sauce from my lips thanks to Jimin, but I can't keep from chuckling at them.

"But wait, there's more!" Yoongi yells. He pulls out another container, places it on my lap, and opens it. "Rice with mara hot sauce!"

"OH MY GOSH!" Jimin yells as if he's just been hit by something. He clutches his chest and caresses the container of rice. Something is really wrong with that boy. "Hand me a spoon, hyung!"

Yoongi hands Jimin a spoon and he immediately digs in, scooping a pile of rice into his mouth dramatically. He then looks at me with wild eyes.

 He then looks at me with wild eyes

I shake my head and exhale. "You two are so extra. Is it really that good?"

Yoongi rests on his knees beside the bed. He takes another spoon and scoops the rice then looks up at me with a mischievous grin. "You tell us." He raises the spoon to my mouth and I have no other option... but to give in and open wide. As soon as the hot sauce hit my tongue my eyes widened. 

"Oh wooowww. That is good!" I cover my mouth and chew.

"Told you so. You should listen to me more often," Yoongi says while scooping some more rice.

Jimin nods his head. "For once, Y/N, he's right."

"I'm always right," Yoongi fires back.

"That's not true."

"Stop fighting." I roll my eyes and take the spoonful of rice from Yoongi and eat it.

They both look at me silently. I chew quietly and look at them wondering what's wrong.

"What?"

"So, you're feeling better?" Jimin asks with a smile.

"All thanks to you," I reply.

[short i know.... but hopefully good]