Bias Wrecker

I was watching Jimin perform his Wings Tour solo backstage with the other guys. Although me and Suga weren't exclusive I still felt like I was cheating on him as my eyes navigated towards Jimin's thighs and watched intently at his powerful dancing. I'm not the only one who's mesmerized by Park Jimin; the entire room was staring open-mouthed at the TV screen in the break room. Suga's solo was next so he was waiting off-stage along with Jimin's fanboys Kookie and V, who wanted to get a close look at their brother.

After finishing performing, Jimin made his way to the break room as we congratulated him. He broke into a shy smile as crew members helped take off his mic and wipe his sweat. His chair was in one corner of the room, where I was posted up beside Hobie on the couch.

"Good job, Jiminie!" Hobi exclaimed while patting his back.

A physically tired Jimin plopped down in his chair beside the make-up station and spread out his arms and legs while throwing his head back. Hobi laughed as I chuckled.

"Look at this guy. He's out of it," Hobi remarked to me.

I chuckled some more, but caught myself eyeing his deep v-line shirt that exposed his fragile chest. And my gaze traveled downward...

He lifted his head up quickly, his gaze on me.

"Did you like it, Y/N?" He asks.

I nod, hoping that he didn't notice where my eyes were. "You did amazing as usual, Jimin."

He stared at me for a few seconds, not pleased with my answer. I frowned.

"There were... a few hiccups. It wasn't as clean as I could have done it," he explains, looking dissatisfied while combing his fingers through his blonde hair. He's always so hard on himself.

"Oh, Jimin you did great. Don't worry about that!" Hobi said as he slapped Jimin's thigh.

"The fans loved it!" I say with a smile, hoping my reaction cheers him up. He only laughs.

"You're just saying that because you have to."

"I would never lie."

"CAUGHT IN A LIEEEEEEEEEEE" -- Hobi sings which makes us laugh.

After more small talk and reassuring Jimin, we watch the rest of the tour on the TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He invited me to his hotel room after the concert. We were sitting on his bed talking about random things about the day. Cracking jokes. We did that often. He was the first friend I made after Suga introduced me to the group.

It's late... fifteen minutes past midnight. I watch Jimin fall back on the bed as he makes noises. Then he asks me:

"Y/N... do you think I look fat?"

I roll my eyes at him. "Jimin! You're not fat, stop saying that."

"Do you think I look like a pig?" He looks at me with sincere eyes, wanting the truth.

I slap his thigh and look down at him. "If you did, do you think I'd be here with you?"

He drops his jaw, looking surprised and angry. "Why you hit me? Eh?"

"Because you talk too much."

"I'm telling you how I feel and you hit me! Aish!" Jimin yells as he acts mad.