three

Grayson's pov:

I hear a knock on the door, and I open the door revealing Ella with a messy hair, and a tired look on her face. She had been gone for 8 hours doing college classes.

Ava was asleep in my arms, with her face nuzzled into the crook of my neck. "Hi," I whispered to Ella. "Hey," she smiled, but her happy voice from earlier was now replaced with a dull, and emotionless voice. I could tell she had a long day, she still looked perfect though.

"Oh my gosh, I have to study for 6 finals, I have to make dinner for me and Ava, get Ava ready for bed and" I cut her off, "It's okay, I can help," I calmly state.

"You can study, I'll make dinner." I smile, and she returns the gesture. "Oh Grayson, you really don't have to—

"No it's ok, really," I place sleeping Ava on the couch, and walk into Ella's kitchen. Ella leaves, and I see a box of Mac and Cheese on the counter.

I may not be a very good cook, but Mac and Cheese is the best I can do.

I here Ava wake up, and she comes into the kitchen. "Can I help?" She asks. "Sure," I place her on the counter and hand her a spoon to mix the ingredients together. I stick my finger in "mmmm," I hum. Ava does the same, and repeats my "mmmm" making me laugh, and so does she.

I place three bowls of Macaroni and Cheese at the table. "Ava, tell your mom that dinners ready." "Mommy!" Ava yells. Ella comes down in grey cotton shorts and navy blue crop top, and her hair in a messy bun. She looks so good in everything, it's unfair.

"Dinner is served," I say in a French accent, and pull out her chair for her to sit in. "Thankyou so much Grayson," she says and sits down. "No problem," I smile.

Ella's pov:

Grayson is being so nice, he's such a big help. Ava seems to really like him which is a good thing, considering I really like him, like, a lot. I wonder what he'd be like in bed...

Oh my god Ella, shut up he's the babysitter. "I should probably leave," Grayson says, getting up from the table. "No. Stay," I grab his hand, pulling him back to the table. The warmth of his hand in mine sends sparks throughout my body. Oh, Ella.

——

I finish up my studying, and walk into he bathroom where Grayson was helping Ava get ready for bed. "Story Time!!" Ava sang, and ran into her bedroom.

"Thankyou so much Grayson," I say hugging him. "Don't worry about," he says while pulling away. "Will you read the story with us?" Grayson asks. "Of course," I smile and so does he, making me blush.

Grayson and I walk into Ava's bedroom, and sit cuddled up together on her bed, Ava in between us. "And the prince and the princess lived happily ever after. The end." Grayson read. I felt my eyes start to droop, and I snuggled up against Grayson and Ava, falling into a peaceful and cozy sleep. I could get used to this.

a/n:

I kinda like where this is going 😉

I think they'd make a really cute family ugghh😫

Peace my dudes✌🏻