thirty-three

Ella's pov:

Today Aneta is coming with me to pick out a wedding dress, and Ethan is going to help Gray pick out a tux. (If you don't remember who Aneta is, she's Ella's sister)

"You ready to go!?" Aneta calls.

"Coming!" I yell, slipping on my vans. I follow her out the door and to her car.

"Are you excited?" She asks, turning on the radio. I nod my head, and rest my chin on my hand while looking out the window.

I can't believe the wedding is in just 3 months! All we gotta do is get our dresses for ourselves, and the outfits for the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

The bridesmaids are Aneta, Cameron, Lisa, my cousins Maggie, Jenna, and Daisy, and my best friends, Roxy and Gigi. The bridesmaids are wearing pale blue dresses.

Grayson's cousin Riley, has a matching dress like Ava's, and they are both going to be the flower girls.

As for the ring barer, we gave the job to Grays little cousin, Christian.

For me, I have no idea what I want my wedding dress to look like. I guess I'll just have to decide when we get to the shop.

——

The dress shop is posh and polished, with fancy dresses on display beside tall, glass cases of jewelry. Hundreds of frilly dresses are hung against the back wall, and one catches my eye.

It was sheer, and long sleeved, covered in lace from head to toe. It came with a pair of gorgeous diamond earrings, and the most dazzling head piece I had ever seen.

I couldn't seem to take my eyes off it.

Dress⬆️

"I need that dress!" I whisper yell. I run over to it, admiring the ruffles and fancy lace.

"Can I try this dress on?" I ask one of the workers.

"Sure," She says. Her voice is gentle and sweet. She takes the dress off of the display and comes with me to the dressing room to help put it on.

When the back is all laced up, I step out from behind the curtains, and Aneta's eyes go wide.
"You look beautiful!" She beams, pulling me in for a hug.

"This is the one," I tell the clerk. She nods and smiles, and we walk back into the dressing room to get it off.

——

Grayson's pov:

"Come on, E! We gotta go!" I shout from the front door. "Hold on!" Ethan calls. "Just lemme die first," he yells.

"Ohhh my godddddd," I moan. "STOP PLAYING FORTNITE!" I yell at him.

He emerges from the room looking like he had just woke up from an 8 month hibernation.

"You look dead, E," I tell him. He winks and points his finger at me. (Like this⬇️)

I laugh and roll my eyes at him

I laugh and roll my eyes at him. "Let's go."

——

We walk into the tux shop and both Ethan and I are extremely bored. Ever since we were little kids we've hated shopping.

"Just chose one and let's gooooo," Ethan whines.

"Do you gentlemen need help?" A put together man asks me.

We both nod and he takes us to a room with fancy tuxedos and bow ties. "I just want a simple black tux for my wedding," I tell him. I tell him my size, and he begins showing us all of the different styles.

"I'll just take that one," I say when he shows me the first one.

"Do you want to try it o—

"NO! Er...no thanks."

He gives me an arrogant head nod, and does a prissy little walk over to the cash register.

I give him my credit card, and he hands me the suit. "Thankyou!" I call, as we walk out the store. The minute we're out the door, Ethan starts ranting about how the cashier was rude and should quit his job and blah blah blah....

——
Ella's pov:

Grayson let's out a sigh, and flops down on the couch next to me. "I missed you today," Grayson says. His voice is tired and quiet.

"I missed you," I say in an almost whisper, gently pecking him on the lips.

"Did you find a dress?" He asks. I nod, and he begins to play with my hair.

I grab his hand, and kiss it, cuddling into him.
"Everything has been so crazy with the wedding lately, we haven't really gotten much time to ourselves," I say, softly rubbing my thumb on Gray's hand.

"Yeah," he says, planting a kiss on my head. "I love you," I say, pulling him closer to me.

"I love you more," he replies. I stand up and pull him up from the couch by his hand.

"Let's go cuddle in bed and watch a movie," I say. "You're so cute," he bops me on the nose and we walk hand in hand into the room.

a/n:

Gotta say, the ending was pretty cute. 😘
Since I've been on summer vacation for about a week now, I have no excuses anymore, so I'll probably be updating a lot more.

Byeeeeeeee😁