eighteen

Ella's pov:

I pull up to the apartment complex, and Ava and Grayson are still sleeping in the back of the car. No matter how many times I scream and shout, they're still fast asleep.

I turn on the radio, and blast the music as loud as it can go, shouting the lyrics "HAVANA OH NA NA HALF OF MY HEART IS IN HAVANA OH NA NA"

Gray jolts up, hitting his head on the roof of the car, making me fall over laughing.

Ava remains asleep, so I turn off the radio and tell Grayson to meet me inside with Ava, as I'm getting way too impatient to wait any longer.

——

Grayson comes through the door, Ava in his arms, and he sits down on the couch, cuddling between Ava and I.

I look up at him, admiring his features.

"What are we?" I ask, my voice on the verge of a whisper.

"We're in love," Grayson says, crashing his lips onto mine. My lips move in sync with his, and i can feel him smile into the kiss.

Grayson lifts me up, and I wrap my legs around his torso, not breaking the kiss.

"Let's go somewhere more private," Gray whispers in my ear. I bite my lip as Grayson presses his lips back onto mine, finding my room, and locking the door, still not breaking the kiss.

He falls back on the bed with me on top of him, his hands roaming my body.

He takes off his shirt, letting it fall to the ground.

I follow his actions, leaving me in my bra. His eyes glisten, looking me up in down.

He kisses my lips, and leaves a trail of kisses down my neck and chest, and he stops when he gets to my bra.

a/n:

Scaaaandalouuuus🙈

The next chapter is gonna be kinda dirty, brace yourselves😬

Adios🌻