twenty-two

Grayson's pov:

I wake up on the cold concrete of the top of the apartment complex. The sky is still dark, lined with faded white stars and a pale moon.

I lift my wrist and the numbers 3:26 light up on the screen. A slight shiver goes down my body as I begin to lay back down next to Ella.

I slightly shake her, and her eyes shoot open. "I think we should go back inside. I'm getting cold," I whisper, and she nods, grabbing my hand.

We make our way down to the ladder, and as we climb down, Ella starts to slip. I whip my head back, to see Ella practically dangling from the ladder. I quickly grab her, but my body weight descends over her, and I begin to fall forwards.

I realize I'm about to fall, so I quickly catch myself and pull Ella up. We both slightly laugh out of breath, overwhelmed at what just happened.

We crawl through the window hand in hand, and walk to her bedroom so we can sleep.

We both climb in, and she leans her head against my chest, placing a kiss on my cheek. I wrap my arm around her and she grabs my hand kissing it.

My eyes begin to get heavy, and I fall asleep cuddled up next to my queen.

a/n:

I know this was really short but it's a filler and I was having a lot of writer's block for this chapter and this is what I came up with.

I will try my best to update more frequently but I keep on getting writer's block!!

Thanks for understanding. :)