thirty-five

*flash forward, the wedding is in one week*

Grayson's pov:

Everything is done. The rings, the outfits, the decorations, the flowers. Now we just wait for the day to come.

"You ready for dinner?" Ella asks, as she walks down the hall, dressed in ripped jean shorts and a tight pink tank top.

I nod, wrapping my arms around her. "You look beautiful," I say, very softly pecking her temple. "Thanks," she blushes.

I pick Ava up off the ground, placing her on my hip. "Daddy!" She beams. Today my little princess turns three.

"You ready Aves?" I ask, bouncing her up and down. "Mhmm," she giggles. I kiss her cheek as we lock the apartment door.

——

We enter the restaurant, Ava still in my grasp, her arms wrapped securely around my neck.

"Dolan for three please," I tell the greater, and he leads us to a booth, garnished with a blue flower vase in the middle of the table.

Ava is sitting on Ella's lap playing with the toy she brought. "Can you believe you're three?" Ella asks, trying to hype Ava up. Ava just giggles in response and puts her toy on Ella's head, cracking her self up.

"Can I get you started with any drinks?" Our waitress asks us. We give her our orders and start talking about things like the wedding and Ava's birthday.

*skip dinner cause that's boring*
——

Ella's pov:

"Movie time!!!!" Grayson sings. Ava pounces onto couch, ramming into Grayson, and I laugh, plopping down next to them.

"What do you wanna watch Aves?" Grayson asks, poking her cheeks. "Surpwise me," Ava says. Grayson turns on Moana, Ava's favorite movie.

We all cuddle up together on the couch giggling and tickling each other and random moments.

"I love you daddy," I hear Ava whisper. This is the first time Ava has ever told gray she loves him. I wanna cry out of cuteness.

"Aww I love you too peanut," he says, kissing Ava's face all over.

a/n:

Have you guys heard Ariana Grande's new single God Is A Woman???

I LOOOOVE IT! 🤪