twenty-sevon

Ella's pov:

We've been looking at venues for the past few days, and didn't find any we liked. There's a beautiful venue in Palm Springs that we are going to today to check out.

"You ready?" Grayson asks, tossing his car keys and catching them.

I nod my head and grab Ava's hand, pulling her to the car.

——

After 2 hours of driving, Grayson slows the car and we get out, admiring the beautiful display of white chairs, palm trees, flowers, and a gorgeous pool.

"This is the one," Grayson whispers in my ear. I giggle and nod my head.

The dude that owns the venue gives us a tour, and my heart beats out my chest just thinking that this may be where I'm getting married.

He brings us to the gazebo and Grayson's eyes widen. He takes my hand and we stand under the arch admiring the scene around us.

(This is the venue by the way)

Grayson tells Ava and I to go back to the car while he talks to the owner

Grayson tells Ava and I to go back to the car while he talks to the owner. We have so much planning to do!

"I'm so excited I think I'm gonna pee my pants!" I cry as Grayson gets into the car.

"If you're gonna pee, please do it in a toilet," Grayson chuckles, and I sprint to the bathroom.

——

Grayson's pov:

"We should probably start working on invitations soon," I say, heaving out a sigh.

All day we've been planning the wedding, while also balancing a crazy three year old.

"Ok," Ella says. She skips over to me and sits down.

"How do you even have energy?" I ask.

"I'm just so excited!" She quarrels. I love that even though she's 19, she allows herself to have fun and act like a toddler.

"Ok so how about you write a list of who were inviting, and I'll work on the design of the invitations?" I ask, and she nods her head.

Ella scrambles to the junk drawer and digs out a pencil and paper, and begins scribbling the names of close friends and family onto the paper.

I log onto my computer, and begin working on our invitations.

a/n:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! 😛 please please please vote! All you gotta do is tap that lil star ⭐️

Peace out✌🏻