twelve

Ella's pov:

"Hi Grayson. It's Ella," I say, my voice a bit shaky.

"Yeah, what's up?" He asks.

"I know you were just over, but can you come back? I shouldn't have pushed you away like that, and I just need to talk to someone right now."

"Sure. I'll be over in about 15 minutes," he says, then hangs up.

A part of me is extremely excited to see Gray, but another is slightly nervous for some reason. I get butterflies whenever I'm around him.

I know he told me he loved me, but he could have meant it in a friend way. It honestly kind of hurt saying that to myself.

——

There's a small knock on the door, and I jump up excited to see Grayson.

I open the door slowly, realizing that the person at the door was definitely not Grayson. He was wearing black jeans, a black t-shirt, and black vans. He had dirty blonde hair, and looked around the age of 47.

"Excuse me sir, but I think you have the wrong apartment nu—

I am cut off by him grabbing me, and throwing me over his shoulder, making me scream.

"HELP!" I scream as loud as I can punching his back, and kicking his stomach. I begin to kick harder, causing my phone to fall out of my pocket, and onto the ground. SHIT.

"Put me down!" I scream at the top of my lungs. The man picks up his pace, and brings me to a silver car, and throws me in.

I bang my head against the opposite door, making me suddenly feel lightheaded.

I begin to feel my eyes droop, right before everything goes black.

Grayson's pov:

As I pull up to the apartment building, I see a silver Bentley recklessly pulling out of the building, and driving off, way over speed limit, might I add.

That's odd.

I open the door to the building, and walk down the purple hallway of the building. As I'm almost to Ella's apartment, I see a cell phone sitting in the middle of the hallway.

I pick it up, noticing it had the same flowered case as Ella's phone. I turn on the phone, and the lock screen is a picture of Ava and Ella.

I pick up to the phone, and sprint to Ellas apartment, and the door is wide open. I can hear Ava crying, and I see dark, and unusually large footprints tracing the carpet of the apartment.

"Ella? Ella!?" I shout. Ava comes running out from her room, crying. "She not here," She says, shaking.

I pick her up, resting her on my hip. "Where is she?" I ask, trying not to show how much I'm panicking.

"I heard her scwean and...and I came out my woom and...and she was...gone," Ava says through tears.

I am suddenly able to piece all of the parts together. Someone must've come inside and grabbed Ella, and her phone must've fallen out of her pocket. She was probably in the back of that silver speeding Bentley.

I run to my car, still holding little Ava in my arms. "Where we going?" She asks. "We're gonna go get mommy," I tell her, trying to make it seem like I knew exactly where she was, and that I would find her.

Honestly, I don't know if we will find her, but I'm not giving up. I'll do all  it takes to find Ella, and bring her back home...safely?

a/n:

Oouuuu I'm excited about this chapter.

My hand is asleep rn, and I didn't even know that was possible, but it is so...yeah.. 😱

Ok, baiiiiiiii💞