twenty-nine

Ella's pov:

My eyes flutter open and I take in my surroundings. I lay in a bed of white blankets with cool air hitting my face. I see Grayson and Ava cuddled up in a chair next to my bed, sound asleep.

A bunch of different cords are attached to my body in different places.

I see Grayson's eyes open and he jumps up, almost waking up Ava.

"Ella!" Grayson yells as he jumps up. He climbs into the hospital bed with me, and wraps is arms tightly around me, squeezing me. He plants kisses all over my face, making me giggle slightly.

"I'm so glad you're ok!" He says, nuzzling his face into the side of my neck and planting a kiss on my cheek.

He pecks my lips, and leans his forehead against mine.

"What happened?" I ask.

"You had a panic attack," Grayson says, getting comfy in the bed.

I nod, and cuddle into Grayson, leaning my head on his chest. I see Ava stir in her sleep and her eyes shoot open.

"Mommy!" She yells. She jumps into the bed with Grayson and I practically pouncing on me, and she snuggles between Gray and I.

Grayson and I place a kiss on either of her cheeks and she giggles making Grayson and I smile with her.

——

I faintly hear shuffling of feet, and my eyes shoot open. I'm relieved when I find myself still safely wrapped in the arms of Grayson.

A nurse comes into the room and greets me.

"Hello Ella, how are you feeling?" She asks.

"Much better," I say.

"Ok, well when you're ready you may leave. Just make sure you take it easy the next three days, and make sure you aren't doing anything that causes stress. If you start feeling panicky or stressed, give us a call. Ok?" She asks, and I nod my head.

She leaves the room and I get out of the bed to go to the bathroom.

——

It's now been a week since I freaked out on my parents. It's kind of old news in the Moore house now. Well- Dolan now.

Gray and I are buying Ava a dress for the wedding today. We decided Ava is going to be our flower girl and Grayson's little cousin is going to be the ring barer.

I'm also going to write my vows today. My plan is to write my own vows, and then have Ava help me write some.

——

After trying on probably 100 dresses, Ava finally decides on a sparkly rose gold one. Ava helped Gray and I decide that the theme of the wedding was going to be rose gold.

Ava looked like a little princess in her dress! I almost cried it was so cute.

Grayson pulls out his phone and starts snapping pictures of Ava in her dress.

She starts striking poses and Gray cheers her on.

"Yassss queen," Grayson cheers. Ava giggles and skips back to the dressing room to change back into her regular clothes.

It makes me happy to know that Ava finally has a dad who loves her

a/n:

I honestly hate this chapter but I there's some info in here that's important.

The next chapter will be better.

⭐️HIT THAT STAR SISTERS!!⭐️

Later gater👋🏻🐊