thirty-four

Ella's pov:

Grayson and I cuddle under the covers, and he wraps an arm around me as I get the remote, turning on the tv.

I lay my head on Grayson's chest, and grab his hand, instantly feeling warmth shock through my body.

He kisses the top of my head and begins to play with my hair. He knows how much I love it when he plays with my hair.

I turn and look at the clock, 9:56. "Is it bad that I'm already tired?" I ask gray. "I feel like a grandma," I laugh.

"Nah, I'm tired too," he says.

"Yayyyyy, tired Twins!" I say in an excited voice, holding up my hand for a high five.

Grayson gives me a high five, and bops me on the nose. "You're so cute," he coos. I blush and nuzzle my face into Grayson's chest.

He takes the remote and turns off the tv, and wraps both of his arms around my body.

"I love you so much," he whispers, kissing my forehead. I lift my head up from where it was nuzzled in Gray's chest, and peck him on the nose.

"I love you more," I whisper.

"I love you most," Grayson whispers.

"Well, I love you the mostest," I whisper back.

"I love you mostest-er," Grayson whispers.

"That's not a word!" I say, giggling at his vocabulary.

"Neither is mostest," he argues.

"Touché," I whisper, and we both laugh before a quiet silence is washed over the room. My eyes begin to get heavy, and I fall asleep almost instantly.

——

Grayson's pov:

Just three more months until I marry the love of my life. So little time, so much to do! Today's the day we finish up decorations, flower arrangements, and also the day we pick our wedding bands.

The band I chose for Ella is silver, lined with twelve sparkling Swarovski crystals.

"Gray!" Ella calls, distracting me from my thoughts. I put down the band I was admiring, and trot down the hall, planting a kiss on Ella's lips.

"Can you finish up the decoration plans please?" She asks, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Of course," I say, kissing her forehead, then her nose.

Ella's pov:

I made Gray do the wedding decorations so that I could go pick out his wedding band for him.

The one I chose for him is a custom silver one, engraved with the words "aloha nui loa," which is Hawaiian for "very much love." I got the words in Hawaiian because Grayson told me he loved Hawaii and wanted to live there someday.

I'm so excited for the wedding! In just three more months I'll be calling Grayson my husband :)

a/n:

Read my new story! It's called Coachella. I'd really appreciate it :')

Btw, Thankyou so much for 11k reads and 300 votes!

Remember to vote 🤪