thirteen

Ella's pov:

My eyes flutter open, and I am surprised to be in a different room. I notice there is a large piece of black duct tape over my mouth, and I am locked in a dark room, with no windows or furniture. There is a door, but I know for fact that it will be locked.

The door swings open, and the man walks in, tightly grasping a rope in his left hand.

No no no no no no.

This isn't happening.

He gets closer, and untangles the rope from his tight grasp. He gets a little closer to me, and ties the rope around my wrists, and I can see them turning purple.

I look up at him in horror, trying to hold back my tears.

He harshly rips the duct tape off of my mouth, making me wince.

"Stay quiet, and I won't hurt you," he speaks.

He was going to hurt me?

He starts to pull down my pants, and I jolt from the sudden exposure. "Don't move," he demands.

I sit in silence as I watch him messaging me from my underwear. I gulp as he pulls my sweatshirt over my head, and then proceeds to unclasp my bra.

I close my eyes when he pulls his pants and boxers down.

"Open your damn eyes," he says harshly, digging his nails into my chin to lift my face up.

I open my eyes, and they go down to his member, which was as small as a pistachio.

The next thing I know, I can feel him inside of me, pushing in and out, causing me to wince in pain. I close my eyes and grit my teeth tightly, trying to hold back cries.

He suddenly goes faster, making me scream. He stops, and stares at me, shaking his head.

"I told you to stay quiet," he says, giving me a sadistic grin. "Ya know you are punished when your bad?" He questions, untying the rope from my wrists.

I message my wrists, staring up at him, petrified.

"Roll over," he demands, and I do so, lying on my stomach against the cold concrete floor.

I suddenly feel an intense pain in my back, and I shriek as loud as I ever had.

"I...told..you..to...stay...quiet," he says between whips. Tears trickle down my face as I whimper in pain.

"Put your clothes on," he says, leaving the room.

I try to reach for my shirt, but I'm too weak. Fuck. I lay on the ground, crying in pain.

Why do bad things always happen to me?

Grayson's pov:

I hear shrieking and screaming coming from a building right across the street from where I parked my car. It sounds just like Ella's voice.

"I'll be right back, stay in the car, okay?" I ask Ava, and she nods her head.

I sprint across the street, and swing the door of the building open , and I immediately hear cries once I enter.

I follow the trail of wimpers and cries to a door, and I can see Ella, lying on the floor with deep red gashes on her back.

I slowly open the door. Ella gasps when she sees me, and I can see a bomb of relief wash over her.

"G-gray," she whimpers. "Ssshhhhh, it's okay," I say, slipping on her clothes. Once she's dressed, I pick her up bridal style, and quietly exit the room without trying to make a sound.

I exit the building, and take her to my car, gently placing her in the passenger seat. Ava is fast asleep in the backseat, her head bobbing from side to side.

I get into my seat, putting my car into ignition (hot and fresh out the kitchen) and I step on the gas pedal, driving in silence back to Ella's apartment.

I watch as Ella stares blankly out the window, looking petrified. I graciously place my hand on her thigh, and she jumps at the contact, but calms down quickly realizing it was only me.

"How about we just take it easy when we get you home?" I ask Ella. She nods, and stares back out the window.

I can only imagine the terror going through her head right now.

a/n:

I actually scared my self...

Btw guys, just a reminder that rape is NOT a joke, and should always be taken seriously. I used this in my story for more suspense, and I hope you all know that I take rape extremely seriously.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed :)

peace ✌🏻