twenty-six

Ella's pov:

A diamond ring is sat in the middle of the velvet case, sparkling at me.

Tears of joy begin to slip from my eyes. Grayson reaches his hand up, and squeezes my hand.

"Ella, I know we're only 19 year old kids, and we've only been dating for 5 months, but I really do love you. It all started out with a job. I just needed some money, but instead I got love.  I got a beautiful girl who I love with all my heart, and a little girl that I can always count on to cheer me up. I know now that love is so much more important than any form of money, and I would give the world just to see you smile. 5 months has gone by like 2 years with you, and ever since I met you, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. Ever since I you opened you're apartment door, I fell in love with you and your daughter and I knew I was going to love you and only you," by this point I'm sobbing my guts out.

"Will you marry me?" Those four words repeat itself over and over in my head, and my heart flutters into a million pieces.

"Of course!" I squeal, and Grayson stands up, and cups my face, planting his lips onto mine. He picks me up and twirls me around, and I yelp in excitement.

"Oh, and one more thing," Grayson says, as he crouches down to Ava's level. He pulls a tiny  ring with a pink gem out of his pocket, perfect for the size of Ava's little fingers.

"Oh, little Ava," Grayson coos, as he bops her on the nose. She giggles and sways her body from side to side.

"I'm gonna be honest with you, I've never loved a little girl more in my entire life. Ava, will you do the honors of being my daughter?"

"Yes!" Ava squeals and wraps her arms around Grayson's neck, jumping into his grasp. We all walk back to the gazebo to finish our dinner.

I never thought that I would find someone that would not only love me and care about me, but also love and care about Ava.

Turns out that love was only three blocks away.

a/n:

Sorry I know this chapter was short but the next one will be longer I promise! I'm on spring break right now so I'll probably be posting more.

Btw....

🎉⭐️thanks so much for 2k reads!!!⭐️🎉

Take care😋