3

"Lydia!" Finn yelled as he hears little foot steps running his way. he had got home an hour ago and was already met by a mess of toys. "what did i say about the toys everywhere?"

"to clean them up or else they all get thrown away" she said and Finn nodded pointing at the messy living room. she ran to go pick up her toys as Finn sat on the chair with a sigh. he has never been more stressed then this moment.

"Finn.. i-im pregnant.." she told him crying. Finn felt a sting in his chest. the thought of having a child scared him.

"b-but h-how?" he said and she rolled her eyes.

"what do you mean how! we had sex Finn thats how! my parents are gonna kill me" she cried into his shirt. "i think imma.. imma have to—."

"no! dont i want them! you can't do that.." he said and she shook her head. "please Millie don't.."

"we are only kids ourselves Finn.. how do you expect us to raise one when our parents still are raising us?" she said and Finn sighed.

"we'll figure it out.. we always do okay? i love you and wont leave you durning this.." he said and she smiled giving him a kiss.

"finn! Lydia has been trying to call you.. are you okay?" his mom spoke and he looked up nodding.

"probably getting sick" he said and she sighed. "what did she need?"

"she wanted to ask if she could gave ice cream but instead i gave her a banana" his mom said and Finn thanked her. "you know you should go out with your friends.. have a regular teenage life.."

"oh yes live a regular teenage life while having a baby at home!" Finn said. "i could if i would mom."

"dont get mad at me you made the life choices here. since the beginning i said to always be safe and what did you do? completely ignored me" she said and Finn groaned in frustration. "look go to sleep ill take care of her. its time for her nap anyways"

"thanks mom.." Finn said and walked up stairs. he felt buzzing in his pants so when he laid on his bed he checked his phone.

gaten: lets all go eat!!

sophia: ah yes please!!

noah: all meaning everyone but finn

sadie: he is a father give him slack

caleb: we gave him too much slack

caleb: FINN YOU BETTER COME EAT WITH US OR ELSE WE WILL DRAG YOU

finn: when?

sadie: wait

sophia: did that actually work..

gaten: its a miracle

noah: ive never been sooo amazed

gaten: in like two hours is good?

finn: yeah okay just someone pick me up

noah: will do

sadie: yay

sophia: at rocket pizza right? like elementary school times?

gaten: yesss

caleb: yessss

Finn set his phone down and closed his eyes to take a nap. he has been tired and needed one more than ever. so he relaxed and fell into a sleep that would probably be the best one he had since Lydia was born.

"i feel bad.. he is sleeping" a voice said.

"Noah he needs to have a teen life!" Finns mom said. "honey wake up! Noah is here to pick you up!"

Finn woke up groaning looking at the time. it is five thirty and he remembered the plans he made. Noah gave him a pity look knowing he feels guilty for waking him.

"uh let me just change.." Finn said and the two nodded while walking out. he put on some black jeans and a black shirt with a white hat that said 'wrong' in red font. he put on his black and white high converse. he went to the restroom quickly brushing his teeth since he just woke up.

he can hear Noah playing with Lydia in the other room. Finn gets his phone and his wallet walking to the play room. he smiles at the sight of Noah and Lydia playing with the monster high dolls.

"we are gonna be late Noah" Finn said cutting off the bonding. Noah checked his watched and nodded he patted Lydias head kissing her forehead goodbye.

"Lydia ill be back imma be with your uncles and aunts for a while. be good to grandma okay? also make sure to brush your teeth before sleeping" Finn said kneeling down to get to her hight. she sighed nodding at what he dad told her to do.

"imma miss you papa.." she said as her bottom lip shivered. this is also a reason why Finn never went out. Lydia separation anxiety was getting worse the older she got. it worried Finn and he made a mental note to talk to her doctor about it.

"imma miss you too my princess now how about you and grandma make cookies for when i get home? if i happen to be home early we'll watch movies and eat until you go to sleep okay?" Finn said and she nodded kissing his cheek and running to her grandma. Finn sighed as Noah and him walk to the exit of the house.

Finn yells bye to his mom and walks out locking the door. he gets into Noahs white car and his friend drives off.

he was nervous and excited at the same time. he missed this whole going out without worrying about having a child back home. the faster Noahs car went the more the worries and anxiety of Finns disappeared. Finn turned up the volume of the song playing on the radio finally feeling like a teen he is.