41

Finn came over with food and snacks making Jack very happy. he cheered letting him in helping with the bag fill with snacks. the two went to Jacks room excited to catch up.

"i still feel so guilty... i wish i could have told you sooner Finn" Jack pouted as he sets up the tv for a movie. Finn just rolls his eyes and gets comfortable on the bed.

the two talked about what they could watch and what they didn't want to. once the decided Jack sat next to Finn beginning to eat. Jack got the two of them waters before they got up to the room.

"by the way here you go" finn smiled handing jack back his phone. "it was under my bed from the last sleep over"

jack smiled thanking the taller and goes to pug it in. he was glad that he can finally text his friends and fin again.

they watched three videos until Jack started to close his eyes slowly. Finn was getting tired too and started to check the time. He realized it was later than what he told his mom and he quickly got up.

"oh no! i need to head home" Finn got up putting on his shoes. "I promised Lydia i would read her a bed time story. shes going to be mad at me"

Jack yawned sitting up before his body threw him back down. Finn smiled at the sighed shaking his head. Jack mumbled some things making the older smile even more.

"ill walk myself out dont worry, sleep well" Finn kisses his forehead and quickly went out of the room and out of the house.

he was thankful that Jacks dad didn't stop him or his siblings. he wouldn't know what to say to them or if he would be too nervous. either way he locked the house door behind him and quickly went into his car.

he drove home in a hurry making sure to keep safe. by the time he entered his house his mom was already on the couch watching her late shows meaning Lydia was asleep.

Finn groaned getting mad at himself for staying at Jacks longer then what he told. he even broke a promise to his daughter. the worst part is he knows his mom isn't mad about it. cause she wants him to have a regular teen life.

"look Finn" his mom starts as she mutes the tv but her son doesn't want to hear it so he shakes his head.

"dont tell me that its okay! or dont say that you arent mad because you want me to have a regular teen life mom. i cant have one, im a parent before im anything else okay? i cant just come home late like this" Finn says frustrated with himself. his mom stays quiet nodding at him.

"Finn calm down" she says getting up with a weak smile. "i know you are such a responsible person and Lydia wasn't even sad once she found out you were with Jack and-"

"no mom it doesn't matter if she was mad or not, if you are mad or not. if im with him or not i should also be with Lydia" Finn says walking away. "i cant have a regular teen life and i accepted that long ago so please stop reminding me how you wished i had one"

his mom frowns as she sat back down. she didn't mean to put him down like that. she was just trying to help by encouraging him to live life. she knew he didn't mind staying home with Lydia forever but she just wanted him to have freedom.

finn went into his room mad and guilty. he knew he shouldn't have got mad at his mom and he knew that this would probably help with her separation anxiety but he still broke his promise. he didn't want his daughter to ever wonder if he is going to come back or if he is going to leave her. he didnt want her to think he left her.

jack: did you get home safe?

jack: its been an hour and you havent texted me that you are home ):

finn smiled at the text throwing himself on the bed. his heart was fluttering and he felt as if he was on cloud nine.

finn: sorry strawberry i didn't mean to worry you,, i am home (:

jack: okay good i can sleep in peace now

finn: goodnight

jack: nighty bubs

Finn set his phone down happy that he can text jack again. he changed into more comfortable clothes and sat on his bed. he needed to make a plan on how he was going to be able to have a life along with taking care of his child. he knew it wasn't going to be possible and he knew it wohldnt help lydias separation anxiety.

he groaned throwing a pillow across the room hearing a plant drop due to it. he hated it, he hated all of it. last thing he wanted was to be in this place. thats why he stayed home most of the time, to just focus on lydia. to make sure she gets all the attention from him.

he felt his phone buzz next to him again and he sighed. he grabbed it seeing that jack was yet again messaging him.

jack: i cant sleep now ):

finn: you had no trouble sleeping while we were supposed to be watching the movie

jack: it was easier cause you were next to me

finn: ah you're gonna pull a lydia on me?

jack: .....

jack: did it work?

finn: it is making me want to drive to back to your house so yes, it worked

jack: (:

finn: go to sleep ill see you tomorrow

jack: promise ?

finn: promise.

finn set down his phone laying on his bed smiling. he would have never thought this would happen. how his heart would speed up by just texting.

he groaned covering himself with the blankets and smiles. he was happy but conflicted at the same time. he felt guilty too for his mind being focused on two people now. he felt as if that shouldn't happen, lydia is his main focus. she is his world and the only person he should care for.

finn couldnt help it though. he wants to be there for jack as well. he wants to be able to hold jack when he cant sleep. he wants to be the reason why the younger can smile and laugh.

he just wants jack.

i know this isn't enough to fill up the amount of days i havent updated but i hope you guys enjoy!!

Q: what do you guys wanna see more on the upcoming chapters?

plz answer it truthfully !