27

im sorry for the wait guys ):

ive been meaning to update but there has been so many quizzes and test so ive been stressed out but hopefully ill get back to the updating schedule !!

i hope you guys enjoy ! x

—-

"what mall are we taking her to? ooo can it be the marble mall! there are so many stores and she'll love it" millie said. yet again they were at the lunch tables on lydias birthday. during the morning the grandparents had lydia to take her out for she wouldn't have to wait up for her own two parents.

finn was nervous since tomorrow was the party he was not expecting to have. he would see some of millie family members that he hasn't seen in years and he wondered what they would think of him. of course they cant blame him but he still couldn't help but to be anxious.

"anywhere is fine as long as she is happy" finn said as he took another apple slice and eat it. jack noticed how unease finn looked but didn't say anything not wanting to make the matters worse. he understands that having a child in high school is tiring and he is amazed how finn made it through without a partner to help only his mother and him.

jack smiled as he looked at the older warmth filling in his heart and everyone could see it in his brown eyes. finn felt the eyes of the younger and turned smiling at jack when they made eye contact. jack smiled back and then turned to wyatt to start a conversation about what they did in maths and how he fell asleep half way through. finn sighed and turned back to millie as she wiggled her eyebrows up and down as she looked at her child's father and jack. finn only rolled his eyes knowing what she is talking about.

"so you guys are excited for tomorrow? the theme is princess and unicorns right?" jaeden asked and millie nodded. "what is she wearing?"

"thats what we are gonna find today right finny?" millie said and finn nodded.

"yeah finny"

"correct finny"

"oh so right finny"

"oh fuck off guys! its getting old" finn said as he got up throwing away his trash. it was obvious that finn was stressed out since he never really cussed especially when he didn't need to. millie frowned feeling bad and was about to get up to follow but jack went on instead. she smiled happily knowing he had someone to go to him.

finn walked into school again leaving the outside where his friends were. he didn't mean to lash out but he just couldn't help it. he has been stressed with schools and his kid. also whats been happening with millie family. apparently her parents want millie to be able to have lydia over the weekends but finn never saw the point why. he didn't want his child to grow up with that. when millie wanted time with her daughter finn provided it for her so he didn't understand why her parents would ask such a thing.

millie didn't agree to it seeing how finn didn't want that for their child and she honestly didn't either. also she would rather see her daughter way more days rather than just the weekends. so when she told finn she knew he wouldn't like it and get mad over it.

then what makes it worse was lydias separation anxiety was not helping. when millie would pick up lydia to leave the little girl would cry an hour saying she wants her dad. she would only stop if finn was on the phone calming her down assuring her everything is okay or if she fell asleep from crying so much. millie and finn had a conversation about it and even though finn wouldn't want to take her to the doctor he knew they had to.

"finn?" the teen dad looked up from where he was. he had found his way to the library sitting on a beanbag closing his eyes.

"yes?" he answered roughly not in the mood to talk. jack sighed sitting next to him collecting his thoughts.

"whats wrong? you never yell or cuss especially to us. so why did you? you have everyone worried now" jack said and finn sighed. the older didn't want to talk about it at all and especially to jack because he knew he wouldn't understand. he wasn't a dad so how could he?

"its nothing jack im just stressed" finn replied back hoping it will get jack off his back and leave him alone. and it wasn't like he was lying he was just giving him one thingy instead of telling him everything. yet it didn't work cause jack knew better and even though he known finn for a couple months (almost a year) now he already knows when finn is lying or any emotion he is in.

jack stayed there waiting for finn to give him the real answer. he was never the one to give up on helping someone he cares about so he just sat there looking around. he never been in the library until now which he seems to make a change of it. it looked relaxing and calm. the mahogany wood from the walls to the ceiling. also the book shelfs and how they go from tallest to shortest. how cold it is that you would probably see your breath when you talk or exhale.

"jack i know you are trying to help and thank you but please let me be alone until i have to go. i just... i wanna think and deal with it alone until i really need someone" finn said looking at the younger. jack saw how the older in front if him was keeping his tears in and he thought maybe thats why he doesn't want him there cause finn never likes anyone to see him cry.

so jack got up and fixed his clothes with a sigh. he didn't want to leave finn alone at this state but he knew finn would be okay. so jack left without a word letting finn cry out.

but maybe jack doesn't really know finn emotions as he claims he does.