10

"really a hot chocolate? we are in a coffee shop jack" finn said giggling. jack blushed at the embarrassment of getting such a children dream.

"i hate coffee" jack said. "specially all black! how can you drink that stuff?"

"when you have a two year old child then you'll understand" finn said and the two laughed.

"so tell me about lydia! you dont talk much about her" jack said and finn smiled. no one really asked for his child since people tend to pretend that the boy doesn't have one.

"well she is two and she had better years if im being honest. her tantrums are getting worse the older she gets but i love her to death. she is starting to get separation anxiety since ive always been with her but now im out more. uh i mean she loves barbies and toy cars also the color blue" finn said and jack humms as he takes a sip of his hot chocolate.

"she sounds like an angel" jack said and finn laughed. "i have s little brother that i would do anything for. im sure its not the same but same blood so its similar"

"yeah when you have a child you feel over protective and alert all the time" finn explains to the younger.

"you're cute" jack said and finn looked down red now creeping on his cheeks. he didn't know why he got flustered at the complement.

"t-thank you" finn said not making eye contact with the boy. the older would be lying if he said he didn't get butterflies in his stomach. "you're cute as well"

"not as cute as you but thank you" jack says. "you know we should go out more, only if you want of course! no pressure"

"of course i would love to go out more" finn said smiling. "i mean you are great to be a round with and we never usually get awkward to each other"

"yeah you're right i guess we have something special between us" jack said and finn smiled at the younger.

finn didn't know how to feel right after he said that. was it completely lust? was he making the same mistake he did again? maybe jack is different and maybe he wont just leave like his ex did.

complete hope was now in finn and he didn't care. the way jack made him feel different from what millie made him feel. it was real this time and finn didn't care.

"you know you're really cute when you daydream" jack said and finn laughed looking down at his lap in complete lust.

sorry for the short chapter/:

but i know i was planning to have this book as my last one but i was going through my drafts and fell completely back in love with another one.

soo here is a preview when i decided or if i ever post it !!

knuckles + fack

"did you kiss your knuckles before they hit my cheek?"

"what?"

"did you kiss your knuckles before you hit me! did you fucking kiss your bloody knuckles before you beat the shit out of me!"

[trigger warnings!]

the description is horrible but i like the book and hope i post it when i can !!

have a good rest of your day babes!! x