28

finn held onto his girls hand as she looked around the big mall. millie on the other side doing the same. the mother couldn't wait to spoil her daughter until they couldn't. finn just wanted his baby to have a good day and not feel anything other than pure happiness.

"daddy look! unicorn!" she points at the shop. it was all pink inside and it had pretty much everything a little kid would want. finn smiles pulling her into the shop.

they stood in front of the wall that was covered with stuff toys. finn grabbing the unicorn and handing it to his favorite girl. she giggled hugging it tightly. finn didn't care how much it coast his baby wanted it so she is gonna have it. millie smiled taking a picture of her. they went to go pay for it and thanked the cashier. as they continued their shopping.

"lets go in here and see if you like anything to wear tomorrow baby" millie said and her little girl nodded as she let go of finns hand and followed her mom. finn watched from behind seeing the two point at different stuff.

even though everything was still going back to normal finn felt happy. sure his little family wasn't perfect but he didn't care. he loved how millie and himself could still go out together with their child without fighting or it being uncomfortable. he wants a normal family for lydia. he didn't want her to choose between mother and father.

"im sure anything she gets, she'll look beautiful" finn said as millie pulled down a skirt lydia pointed out. the little girl smiled at her dads complement and hugged his leg.

the girls tried on different things are finn smiled at them saying how good they look regardless at how ugly a skirt or a shirt looked. cause he would never say anything negative about his little girl. eventually lydia picked an outfit and a couple others as well.

so millie insisted that they find herself and finn an outfit so they did. finn tried on whatever the girls wanted him to and kinda enjoyed being a ken doll to them. others would watch finding the family cute or hoping their family would be like that when they are older. obviously not knowing what is really happening with them but they still wished.

"how about are last stop be a toy store then we get something to eat and head home to watch movies!" finn said and lydia nodded happily holding her dads hand. millie smiled taking a picture of the two posting it on her social media.

finn and millie spoiled their child pretty equally if they do so themselves. so right when they entered the toy store anything lydia wanted she got. the little girl felt like it was christmas to her. she always received gifts on her birthday since finn and her grandmother always provided her with them and also all her aunts and uncles (which include finn friends) gave her presents. yet this felt more special to her since both her parents were here with her.

thought she might be young she knew that her mother left. it was obviously and she didn't want to tell her dad she knows so she let him make up excuses when she asked. for a little girl she knows a lot due to her loving to learn. she understood that her dad might not be into girls as much and she knew that millie was trying her best to make up for lost times.

thats all she really wanted. she wanted to make up the years she wasn't with her mom and the years her mom wasn't with her dad. so she knew what she was asking when she asked her dad just to go shopping for her birthday. she wanted family time without it being weird. she didn't care that her parents weren't together cause all she cared was that they are in good terms.

even though the now three year old seems to be innocent or unaware she still knows. she knows that her dad use to cry at night after work cause he was so stressed out. he knows that his dad kissed jack completely unawake of his actual feelings towards the new kid. she knows that jack has a liking towards her dad even though finn seems unaware of it at times.

so this moment as she ate her vanilla ice cream since chocolate is too nasty in ice cream form she smiled looking at her parents making each other laugh and talk about the old times. she knows they wont ever fix what happened and that they will never get together again but she didn't care. cause they were still friends and thats all a little girl could as for.

——

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT !!!

also i hope you enjoyed my cuties ^-^