6

me: a bitch is back!!!

everyone:

ANYGAY!

sorry that i have slacking on this fanfic because all my inspiration has been drained out of me but all the 'update please' have been getting me motivated so i thank you!

so lets just get on with this fanfic shall we?

also if there is mistakes i am sorry lol

"so she was telling her teddy youll be home? how cute" jack said a he went to the directions finn had gave him. finn was talking about his daughter and what his mom had told him over the phone.

"very but im scared her separation anxiety will worsen if i don't do something about it" finn says and jack hummed.

"maybe go out more? just like twice a week and not just once in a blue moon like your friends say? you deserve to live life even with a kid at home or by your side" jack says. "my mom was a teen mom took and she always says she never regret it but she did regret still not going out and achieving her goals"

"i know but she takes most of my time up along with school. thats the only things that are important than me rather than going out" finn says and jack nodded understandingly.

"well here is your stop" jack says and finn smiled. "i hope you bundle of joy can finally sleep"

"thank you jack" finn says smiling at the younger and getting out the car. jack waited until finn was safely in his house before driving off to his place.

when finn unlocked the door and locked it again he kicked off his shoes and hung his jacket on the rack. he can hear his mom beautiful singing voice trying to sing his daughter to sleep but failing. finn walked up the stairs quietly until he reached his babygirls room.

he smiled at how she held her teddy bear as she tried to keep her eyes open. finn mom sighed finally looking up and seeing finn. she thanked god and walked out of the room but not before whispering a sorry to finn. the dad shrugged knowing he had to come home at some point.

"i heard someone couldn't sleep without me?" finn said and lydia smiled.

"told you he'll be home soon!" lydia said to her teddy bear. finn made his way to his daughters bed sitting next to her. "what took you so long daddy?"

"i was out with your aunts and uncles sweetie" finn said pushing some of her curly hair out of her face. she giggled at how the hair tickled her face. "now that im here i think we should sleep"

"good choice!" lydia said and finn chuckled. he cuddled his daughter as she closed her eyes. "sing a song"

"twinkle twinkle little star, how i wonder where you are. up up in the world so high, like a diamond in the sky. twinkle twinkle little star, how i wonder where you are" finn sung as his daughter light breaths filled the air. she was finally getting the sleep she deeply needed.

he got up slowly making sure his daughter didn't wake up. he turned off the lights as the stars on her ceiling began to glow for it wouldn't be completely dark. he smiled closing the door but not all the way.

he went  into his room throwing himself on the bed. a groan he let out now finally able to relax his muscles. he looked up at the light on his room that looked a lot like a boob. he chuckled at himself at how childish he was thinking. he got up once again and entering his restroom to brush his teeth. so he does so and then washes his face with cold water.

when he enters back in the room he takes off his clothes and puts on some gray sweats and a overly large gray hoodie. he puts on some white socks since he didn't want to get sick. he walked out of his room running downstairs hoping he didn't wake up lydia.  he gets to the kitchen grabbing three cookies and went back upstairs to his room. he knew this weekend was gonna be tiring since they were having a party for their uncle in their house tomorrow.

he was one of lydias favorite people so god only knows what she will do when she sees him. probably had full energy and run around the whole house while finn tries to calm her.

he finished his three cookies and was over browsing through his social medias so he charged his phone and tucked himself under layers of blankets. he let out one last sigh before sleep could take him.

"i really hope i have enough energy for tomorrow"