19

make sure to read my author note at the end please ^-^
—-

the group is currently at the park along with millie catching up with her. jack and finn along with caleb and jaeden were on the swings. eventually caleb and jaeden went to the play set since no kids were around.

"so what did you two talk about at your place?" jack asked and finn sighed. he didn't want to think about that but he also didn't want to hold back on jack. he knew he could trust him but finn is still processing it all.

"just about lydia" finn said looking down at his feet. "she wants to get back into her life and start over"

jack hummed as a response looking over at everyone else. they were all catching up talking to millie. apparently she went back to london to live with her brother. she told them about different things and how life is over there.

"are you gonna let her" jack asked and finn looked over at him. "not that im judging or anything. cause obviously you know whats best for lydia and all"

"i told her ill think about it" finn replied truthfully. "do you have a suggestion on what i should say?"

"no because its just gonna be bias since ill be on your side but i'll support you on what you want. my opinion isn't important" jack said and finn chuckled. the older got up from the swing and went in front of jacks. the younger looked up at the tall boy with a smile.

finn help onto the chains smiling back down at the boy. jack wanted finn to kiss him but he knew that he wouldn't cause millie is around. the younger isnt dumb and he knows finn is too scared what his ex would think of him.

"i think your opinion matters because i care what you think. it doesn't matter if i am the father, you can still help me decide" finn said and jack rolled his eyes.

"i believe in second chances but i don't believe everyone deserves them. if you feel like millie is really being real about being in your daughters life then let her in but if you dont like that fact that she will then dont let her in. either way you are gonna life with the decision. also it shouldn't effect your life, it'll only effect lydias" jack says.

"you're cute you know? especially when you care for my little girl" finn said making jack blush. the older loved making the boy turn red with just his words.

"well i do care for her she's important to you so she is important to me" jack replies im all his honesty.

"can i kiss you" finn suddenly asked and jack giggled whole he nodded. so finn grabbed his face bringing it closer.

both their eyes closed as they both started to kiss. jack smiled into it making finn smile as well. when finn pulled away jack looked down blushing. the older had butterflies in his stomach and he didn't care. he never knew the younger tasted as sweet as he looked.

"i was wondering if you would like to come with lydia and i when i take her to the zoo on saturday?" finn asked and jack looked up at him.

"you want me to meet her? also like spend a day with her?" jack asked now worried. he knew little kids were honest so he was completely scared. also what lydia thinks about him is important.

"yes i would love to but if you are busy or too scared then its completely fine jack" finn said laughing seeing the worry in the younger eyes.

"ill go! i was just surprised that you want me to meet her. i was feeling as if you didn't want me to know her until months" jack said and finn nodded.

"that was the plan but i saw how cute you were getting thinking about her and her future so i thought why not? she'll love you though" finn said smiling. "she loves anything cute"

"shut up" jack said shoving the boy playfully.

—-

wow this is almost as short as
jimins di—

sorry for any mistakes y'all already know how i never reread bc im lazy and just lazy

anyways sorry for how short it is but like idk man

okay so i was wondering if yall would want a question and answer ?? should i do it now or after the whole book is done?

++ slide into my dms im a friendless baby ):