17

hope you enjoy this little chapter i have made! also sorry for doing this after everything was going so good
—-

"what are you doing here?" finn spoke up breaking the silence. the girl that left his life years ago stood in front of him. lydia looked at her dad confused since she didn't know why he looked angry.

"daddy its mommy!" lydia giggled and finn set her down on the floor. finn felt a sting on his chest but didn't show it.

"she isn't your mom if she was she would act like it but baby go up to your room with grandma okay? she'll read you a bed time story" finn said smiling at his daughter kissing her forehead. lydia nodded as she took her grandmothers hand and went up stairs.

"finn.. its so nice to see yo—"

"i asked what you are doing here" finn said calmly. he didn't want to get any more mad than he already is. "are you gonna explain or can you please leave? since you are so good at doing that!"

"finn please let me explain okay? you cant blame me! i was young and scared! you would have done the same if you could" millie said and finn laughed.

"no millie i wouldn't have! i stay by my family, especially the one i created" finn said to her. he wanted her out of their life and out of lydias life completely. "did you tell her? did you tell lydia why you left?"

"no.. your mom stopped me" millie spoke looking down now fiddling with her fingers. finn knew she was nervous since she did that when she is.

finn let out a breath he didn't know he was hiding. millie looked up at him with the eyes he fell in love with. he felt the lust he once had for her. the way he used kiss her and hug her. the night that they created lydia. how in love they were with each other. key word; were.

finn didn't feel that way anymore. everything he once felt for the girl has completely left his body. the feeling replaced with hatred and unhappiness. he collected his thoughts before speaking again.

"why are you here millie? whats the purpose of you coming here?" finn asked looking up at her. millie sighed and sat down fixing the dress she is wearing. finn sat on the other couch relaxing into it.

everything was happening so fast for him. how one minute he was completely in lust and another minute of him changing feelings completely opposite from what he felt before. he blamed millie for it and he should since all his pain is caused by him.

"i moved back with my parents and starting school here again. i want my life back and i know it wont be easy but i want my life like how it was before" millie says with hope in her voice.

"so you wanna be in lydias life again? you wanna play a part you were already supposed to be playing?" finn asked and millie nodded.

"i made a mistake and those years ive been gone i understand. i left my friends, family, and my own child. i dont deserve a second chance but please finn i beg of you" millie says with a pleading look. finn looked down not wanting to look at her cause he knows he'll cave in.

"i dont know millie" finn says not making eye contact. "you left us with nothing and all i got was a note. i didn't know where you went and i was worried"

when finn finally looked up millie saw tears in his eyes. she didn't want to cry but seeing finn in such a fragile state made her. finn never cried in front of millie after all the years of knowing her he never let his weak side out. he always wanted to be strong for her. of course happy tears she saw but never sad.

"i admit i am wrong and i am a completely fucking mess but please let me make this right. for lydia," she paused as she held finns hands with hers. finn looked at her seeing how close she had now became. kneeing in front of finn as he sat on the couch. her hands were just as soft as finn remembered.

"for us."

—-

thoughts ? i'll respond to yall cutiess !!