24

PART THREE

finn and noah played video games until they heard his maid say something about more guests. noah told her to let them in and she obeyed. finn was confused on who can be here while everyone else was in school. soon the group if friends entered going straight to the food.

"i woke up late and told my mom i had to still go to school but came over here.." wyatt said munching on someone chips. jaeden rolled his eyes at how messy he is eating.

"i left school cause it was boring when you guys aren't there! it took a lot to convince jack though" jaeden said as jack sat on the opposite couch of finn. the dad stiffened at the fact that jack was also here. what happened last time they talked wasn't so good and he didn't know how to solve it.

finn laid back down but this time he had his legs over caleb and gaten due to them sitting on the couch now. the boys didn't mind since finn was there first.

"so lets watch a movie?" sophia said and everyone nodded. "bythewaymillieiscoming! cool! now what movie?"

"what? no i have to go! fuck" finn said getting up but Caleb pushed him back down. "let me go!"

"noah you told him? i thought we agreed to keep that a secret?" jaeden said and noah shook his head shushing them all.

"so he knows?" jack said playing with his fingers now knowing finn knows. finn looked around confused at why everyone was acting strange.

"wait jack was at the party? what happened?" finn asked and everyone eyes widen realizing except for wyatt and sadie since they were just as drunk as finn.

"no i didn't tell him that part.. but now we are gonna have to" noah said groaning. finn looked at his friends and jack confused on what they were hiding.

"finn, what happened was..." jaeden said letting everyone eyes on him.

flashback

"okay im cool, im all good" finn said after they calmed him down. the other boy had left with his friends knowing that it would be the best idea. noah looked at finn jaw seeing the bruise already forming.

millie sat him down on the chair not being able to cary him any longer. finn looked up at millie shedding a tear. the ex sadden realizing finn was crying.

"why are you crying finn?" millie asked as the rest turned to them. finn grabbed millies arm and pulled her in for a hug. the group was confused but millie was dumbfounded by his actions.

"i-i missed you" finn hip-cupped to millie. "i hit him cause he called you a whore and you're not! he said that you just left me with the child and it just got me so mad! i miss the smell, your smile, the warmth, and the feeling of completeness. you don't understand how i felt so broken when you left. i felt so alone even though everyone was there for me.. i couldn't even leave the house sometimes and i would blame it on me taking care of lydia but no.. i-it was because you left my house and never c-came back. so i didn't want to do the same to lydia"

"oh finn im so sorry" millie said cupping his cheeks and wiping off his tears. noah looked at jaeden with a smile then back at the two.

"what we talked about.. the day you came back.. when- when you said you want to fix us and i thought about it" everyone began to get nervous, "i love you too millie with all my heart and you are the mother to my child!"

"yes i am finn" millie said giggling at how silly finn was being. finn smiled missing the sound that was music to his ears.

"i will always love you no matter what you do and i hate it but i cant help it. i fucking love you millie!" finn said yet he looked up locking eyes with someone. he smiled before looking back at millie. "but i dont love you like i did when we were younger. i realized that i didn't need you to make my world turn. we never loved each other with our hearts a hundred percent. millie i love you and it isnt one sided but we dont love each other the way we did two years ago"

millie nodded her head as tears went down her cheek. she knew she didn't love finn as much as the day she left him. yet she felt like she had to since they have a child but now that she knows finn doesn't love her like a partner she felt relieved.

millie hugged finn telling him she understood and that she agreed. even though the boy was drunk what he said was true. he never thought he would say it but when he locked eyes with the person he knew he had to.

cause of jacks eyes, he knew he had to.

flashback over

"i-i said that all to her? without any help or running away?" finn asked shocked and noah nodded. "all because i looked into your eyes?"

"yeah.. i was surprised too" jack said smiling. "but it wasn't completely me cause finn you said it because you knew that under all that alcohol that you can say it. your heart was into it"

"also sadie.. about the kiss" finn said looking over at her and she chuckled shaking her head. sophia had told her earlier when she woke up before she heard it from anyone else.

"i know im a good kisser and so are you wolfhard but trust me nothing between us is awkward we were both drunk" sadie said smiling.

"wait what kiss?" jack asked looking at finn and his eyes widen.

"anyways movie?" finn said chuckling hoping to change the subject before he had to explain what happened.

"oh yes movie!" noah said giving finn a wink knowing he saved his ass this time. even if finn was drunk he still wouldn't like that jack knew about him kissing sadie.

sorry for this short one but thats the end of the three parts!

thought i'll update again for you guys !!

i hope you guys enjoyed !!

so sunday and thursday i will try to update with an exception of random updates !!