13

I THOUGHT I POSTED THIS A LONG TIME AGO BUT APPARENTLY I DIDNT AND IM SO SORRY

IM A BAD PERSON SKJCNSJS

enjoy it tho a but of fluff in the end i guess ?

jack changed into comfortable clothing as he got a text from finn. he looked at his phone seeing that it is one almost two in the morning. he climbed out the window closing it behind him. he ran to the car that was in front of his house and is greeted with finn and sophia.

"hi jack! welcome to an adventure youll forever remember!" sophia says smiling from the front seat. jack chuckled at her as he put on his seatbelt.

"we just need to pick up three other people and the rest are meeting us there" finn says and jack nods. he looked out the window seeing different lights on from shops and restaurants.

once they pulled into a neighborhood three people came running to the car making jack jump a little. jaeden, chosen, and wyatt came in laughing as they sat in the car. jaeden sat next to jack happily.

"oh look at the newbie! you are gonna have fun jack! specially were we are going! its a place we are use to and its so beautiful specially at night time" jaeden explains and jack smiles now more calm and less nervous.

the ride there was long and full with music blasting or remembering the last time they were there. they also talked about how thats the place they found out finn was having a baby. they were happy on going back after so many years.

when they arrived they saw another car and they knew it would be gaten, caleb, and noah. they all head out walking into the forest. jack looked around getting scared since it was pretty dark and the flashlights were dimmer than he expected. once they saw three bodies they all walked in the space were it was clear of trees having flowerings instead but only having one big tree on in the middle.

a tree house laid in between the branches of the tree making jack eyes widen. he always wanted a tree house but his parents never seemed to care. he is in complete awe looking at the whole view.

"pretty isnt it?" fin asked and jack nodded. "lets go up to the tree house the view is even prettier believe it or not"

jack and finn told the others that they were going up and they just nodded as they took pictures of each other in the field of flowers. finn made sure that jack wouldn't fall and took the right steps up. when they were both on the porch of the tree house finn walked to the other side sitting on the edge. the little wooden fence held him from falling to his death.

"whoa" jack said sitting down next to finn. the stars were brighter and the silhouette of the trees and night sky was breath taking. jack always loved nature and the view was making him fall in love even more.

the two stayed quiet taking in the fresh air. finn closed his eyes as memories flashed in his eyes. how everything had happened and how his whole future was set for him at this place. he smiled remembering how he came with lydia for her turning one photos. he never wanted to be that parent that did those but she was just so important to him that he wanted the memory. he never brought her back too scared that she'll see the photos of her mom that hung inside the tree house and ask who that is and why she looks like her.

"i can't believe you guys have this all to yourself... so beautiful" jack says making finn open his eyes and face him.

finn looked at jack face and yet again analyzed it. he's done it so many times but tonight was different. his freckles were shown more due to how white his skin had turned cause of the coldness. his eyes had the moons reflection on them. his smile was so big happy how he was able to see something like this.

"yeah but ive seen something way more beautiful than this" finn said and jack turned to look at him. their faces were not so close but close enough to feel the breathing of one another.

"and whats that?" jack smirked now gaining confidence. finn chuckled noticing and he sighed at it.

"you."