11

"okay but brendon is pretty amazing" finn said and jack rolled his eyes. after they finished their coffee and hot chocolate so jack suggested them to walk around the park to get all the food down properly. of course finn agreed wanting to stay with the boy for a while longer.

"so school is almost coming back" jack said reminding finn that their spring break is coming to an end. a week or two isn't enough for any high school or college student.

"cant wait to sit through mrs g boring lectures as she moans at a sight of a well placed period! once she screamed at how beautifully someone marked their punctuation! the woman is crazy!" finn stated which just made jack laugh.

"school will be over soon just two more months and then one more year of high school until we go to college or take a break from school" jack says and finn nodded. the older was nervous about what the future holds for him and his child. would he go to college right away or stay home for a year with his child? he never really thought any of it through. "its scary.. you know? growing up"

"specially so fast" finn said looking down as they walked. jack felt the sadness in the olders voice now worried.

"how so?" jack asked wanting finn to explain why he thought he grew up so fast even though he knew the answer.

"having a child freshman year was tough. when you are that young you are barley figuring out yourself and then all of the sudden you have another human to look after specially without the mothers help. i grew up fast due to everyone doubting me if i could actually be a dad to lydia" finn said shaking his head. "so i told myself that its time to be more mature for my new daughter. for i can be a good dad to her, for i can play two parts of the parent rolls"

"well i thinking you're a good dad. when you talk about her you get excited and its cute" jack said. "she's your world and in sure you're hers as well"

"hopefully" finn said smiling. "now what about you? we have talked so much about me but you never really opened up to me"

"well there isn't much to say.. i moved here due to my dad and mom divorced. my brothers and i stayed with my dad as my sisters went with my mom. um i usually take care of my younger siblings since my dad works in business but our nanny is also always there" jack said. "i also have a dog named ruby"

"awe what kind is she" finn asked and jack smiled.

"golden retriever mixed with husky! she is my baby and i would die for her" jack says and finn laughed.

"i see that we are both parents of beautiful babygirls" finn says and the two laugh.

"i never got a chance to talk to lydia at the party" jack says and finn grew nervous for some reason. he didn't want the two to meet yet and maybe it was because finn was still learning to trust jack.

"oh well maybe next time" finn says and jack nods oblivious on whats finns mind. the two continued to talk about their life.

it never seemed to get too awkward with them as if they known each other for a long time. they can talk and talk and they'll never get over it. jack was interesting in finns eyes and finn was interesting in jacks eyes.

"i dont want our break to end! i want to explore the flower fields" finn says sighing. "what if we do that tomorrow? with the group? would you be able to go with us?"

"dont know i need to ask my mother if we are doing anything that day since she we try to see her at least once a week" jack said and finn laughed.

"forgot you are new for a second! we only explore things in midnight so tomorrow meaning one in the morning" finn said. "its just been a thing we do since we started."

"oh in that case yeah i just need to see if i could sneak out of my house. just text me" jack said and finn nod.

"okay yeah i will"