8

i have a school tomorrow so here is a gift!

sorry if there is any errors i am lazy to reread this horrible thing!

"wait so you literally stole from your grandmas shop and she still called the cops on you?" finn said in tears from laughing. jack laughed along nodding since yes it was true.

"they only talked to me and told me that it isnt nice to steal from my grandmother and to never do it again" jack said more calm. finn chuckles more still not being able to stop. i mean it isnt an everyday thing you get to hear.

"lydia once stole a pair of sunglasses and i didn't notice until we were home. i felt bad but now i have a new pair of sunglasses" finn said and jack chuckled shaking his head.

three hours of them talking and neither have gotten over each other. the party went on with music and food of course but they only paid attention to each other. they got to know each other more like their favorite colors, food, animal, and music. they were similar in most parts which made them bond even more.

it was weird since finn was use to his circle and they never really let anyone else in. so getting to know jack more made him feel like he was stepping out of his comfort zone. he didn't mind it but getting to know a new person after years felt refreshing to him. he was use to the same faces but now he had a new one to look at and he didn't mind it.

"okay real question, pineapple on pizza?" jack asked and finn laughed at how serious he looked while asking the simple question.

"i love pineapple on pizza" finn said laughing still. "i mean i understand why people think it's weird but i like it so who cares what others think"

"agreed but what i cant stand is milk then cereal..." jack said and finn nodded also finding it odd. "i just dont understand how someone could learn that way"

the two continued to talk laughing at anything that they found funny. finn enjoyed jacks company even though they were barley getting to know each other. he found him interesting and couldn't wait to take him to an adventure soon. the group hadn't been in one for a long time. they tried once a year after millie left but it didn't feel right. yet finn wanted to try again cause of jack.

something was different about him and how he makes finn seek adventure. they talked about where they been. their love for adventure was noticeable and something clicked in both of them.

:::

lydia yawned as finn tucked her into her bed. when everyone have left she was finally able to sleep even though it was way past her bed time. she was tired from running around with her cousins. finn knew she was gonna sleep in so he could finish the homework he needed to get finished.

"daddy who were you talking to at the party?" lydia said and finn smiled at her. he didn't noticed that she saw him talking to his friend.

"thats jack he is new so we let him into our friend group" finn said and lydia yawns while nodding her head.

"he is very pretty do you like him?" lydia asked and finn laughed at the youngers words. he didn't know where she was getting such things about liking others.

"well i barley got to know him today but i do like him as a friend. he's adventures and likes pineapple on pizza" finn said and lydia made a nasty face.

"ew!" she said and finn shook his head. he still cant believe that his daughter doesn't like pineapple pizza. "why am i different than you daddy?"

"what do you mean by that sugar" he said and lydia sighed. she closed her eyes tightly which she did when she was trying to find her words. finn found is completely adorable.

"you have feckless and i don't have freckles. i have deep dimples and you barley have any!" she said and finn sighed. he didn't know how to tell his daughter. "is it because i look like mommy more?"

"perhaps" finn said. "but honey everyone is different! just because you are my daughter doesn't mean youll look exactly like me. now lets sleep!"

"night daddy" lydia said as she cuddled her teddy. finn kissed her forehead and got up turning off the light.

before he left he looked at his daughter smiling at her. she had already fell asleep since she was too tired. finn felt lucky to have her in his life and was glad on keeping her.

he wouldn't change a thing even if that meant millie would have stayed because finn wouldn't have if he made the wrong choice.