work-nishiki

u were mad as fuck when u had to work.sure u could have picked the other one.but then it would be more like a date.and hell naw.i had to wake up early and had a reason to shower, change on a WEEKEND.MY LIFE?! I dragged myself to the bathroom.I stared at the mirror "why is the hell did I even go to the shop".i then went to grab my black long sleeved shirt with some shorts.I lastly grabbed my boots and left.I walked to the shop, I looked at my watch to see...I AM GOD DAMN LATE?!"SHIT'i said as I started running.

man, people thought that I was doing the mile or something.they all looked at me weirdly.but I had to work there.money was my weakness.once I made it I calmed down then entered.there weren't many people but still, I was losing money." someone is late" anger grew inside "hey shut up, I would rather work then coming here to hang out without me getting paid," I said.nishiki rolled his eyes and walked away.I wanted to slap the fucking shit out of the dude, but the holy God was telling me no.so far his is SO damn close to slapping him.i spotted a black haired boy with an eyepatch." hey u, in the eye patch" I called out as I walked to him.he looked at me "may I help u" he asked."that son of a bitch, is being useless." I said pointing at nishiki who was wiping down tables."ok do u want me to call him over" he asked."no.i want u to help me" I said."oh then...what do u need help with"he asked."I don't know.i have to work here now"I said crossing my arms like a child being scolded.

"oh then follow me," he says leading into a 'employees only' door." by the way I  am ken kaneki," he says with a smile."y/n," I said blankly.he leads me to a white room with lockers." oh hello Ms. y/n" I turned to see the old man again."hi" I said.the man nods his head at kaneki, who walked away."y/n follow me, we will need to get ur uniform" he says."it better not have a skirt"i said."I am sorry but u do have to wear one" he says as he opens the door.i was dying, A SKIRT."do u happened to have leggings or something" I asked."yes I do" he says going in a little room then coming out with the uniform that came with some leather heels.

"yes I do" he says going in a little room then coming out with the uniform that came with some leather heels

I was dead.jeez, I am going to look like those well behaved and perfect girls.i stare at the clothing.the man sets it on the couch and walks back in the room.he comes back with some leggings."here i hope it fits"he says walking out."oh and when u go down,nishiki will help u"he says then closes the door."it was his damn fault i am doing this"i cursed.i changed.once I did u stared at myself in the mirror "there is no way in hell u am going down" I said looking at my body." hey y/n are u done yet"kaneki asked through the door." yeah"I said as I walked out.i wanted to die, I don't wear skirts or dresses.man, i should have chosen the other choice, but yet again it would have looked like a date.and that idiot goes to my school, so that is a BIG NO NO.the last thing I need is people thinking I am dating this idiot.

i walked down to the shop area, where there was chatting, and the smell of coffee made me hungry.it was bad, since there were humans.DAMN IT!!"y/n just do the dishes"nishiki calls out as he takes people's orders.I roll my eyes then started the dishes.soon a pair of hands reached down the wet cups and grabbed one.I looked to see kaneki drying it." I thought u needed help," he says as I smile." thanks," I said continuing the dishes." hey y/n wanna do the tables, "a purple head asked."um" I start." I'll help"kaneki says."sure then," I said."ok, "she says setting down a wet rag.

it had been a week since y/n started working.she was pretty used to the skirt and cleaning.she made some friends at the cafe.but kaneki stayed as her best friend, which made nishiki kinda jealous.I mean he was jealous that u were nice to others, but to him.u treated him like shit.he actually wanted to be ur friend, and cause he is the only one that isn't.so he tried today.he helped u more, and u were pretty surprised at this action.but accepted it anyway.isn't that something, right.soon u became close.but nishiki felt something that he wasn't expecting to happened.he tried to ignore but failed, and the same thing happened to u.

but at least u are friends now, right?