shuu Tsukiyama catch-up

ur life-well u had a normal life of a ghoul.but when college came around, u were put in a good college far from home.u wanted to go but at the same time, u didn't want to leave ur parents.but u ended up going there anyways.and to ur luck Tsukiyama was there too but u started late due to the moving.

how u met-u were always friends with Tsukiyama since i think high school.yup, in collage he was the most popular guy in school.all the girls wanted him but u stood next to him as best friends.sure he was a flirt but he still stayed the same with u

realization- u always liked him, since high school.sure he came from a rich family but still.u never did knew who he liked since he never did talked anything about a girlfriend.well he did but not like say who he wants the girlfriend to be, u get me?but he always did said,                       " je t'aime lady y/n, goodbye"always with a smile. since u didn't know french u didn't know what it meant.

confession-so he asked u if u can help him with something.so being the best friend u are, u agreed.but when he told u what he needed help with, it hurted u.because he asked u if u can help set a date for his crush.u were shatter.but helped anyway.he took u out for a hunt and went shopping.all the good stuff then, in the end, u asked "so when is the date for ur crush going to be"u ask. he looks "lady y/n what do u ever mean?"he questions."u asked me to help u set up a date for ur crush.and i am asking when"u asked as he only laughs."i already did amor"he says.u were confused "if u knew french my dear, u would understand.je t'aime is i love you and amor is my love"he says as u blushed.and u ended up dating, what a sweet way to get asked out, right?

first kiss-u were walking with Tsukiyama until a guy started talking to u.he got jealous and he kissed u so the guy would back off.so it was a jealous kiss or 'get the fuck away from her' kiss or something like that.hehe i am bad at first kisses

how he shows his love-he mostly will hunt the good ones for u.or he will spoil u with things.or he will let u chose the human for his little gourmet club.yeah he is a gentlemen.

he plays with ur hair-he loves to play with ur hair since he finds it relaxing and fun.he likes to learn new hairstyles.it is relaxing to him because he likes to watch ur hair strands flow between his fingers and he loves the texture and scent of ur hair.(i hope this wasn't weird ^^)

happy moments-his happy moment is when he killed the human that was flirting with u.and ur happy moment was when u had to calm him down....JK.actually it is anytime he shows u his love for u and shows that u are his.(idk)

i am sorry i had it bad :| it was kinda hard for me to figure him out.i hope u like it.oh i almost forgot, thank you readandwrite4er for the votes :).thank you