mother nature visits

Kaneki

i lay in my bed.i was cozy, i was under a lot of blankets.i was cuddling blankets so the pain in my stomach would go away."y/n, i got u coffee"i groaned in response.he sits next to me "y/n"he whispers setting the mugs down.i hummed then i felt the blanket being lifted up due to feeling cold on my backside."kaneki"i groaned then i felt warmth again.arms wrapped around my waist and i was pulled closer to his chest.i felt his hands moving over my stomach, rubbing it or massaging.i didn't know which but i felt good.i sigh as i felt the pain fade a bit.i smiled."thank u shy baby-kun,"i say as i put my hands over his.he kisses my head "are u blushing,"i ask but i didn't hear nothing.then i felt wet...."shit"i jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom.leaving spots of red on the white sheets."sorry"i yelled through the door.

hide

i sat on the roof kicking a rock around.hide was confused on why i was laughing and flirty then now i am pissed off.when he asks me why i was so happy then it turned the tables.i ended up cursing at him for being rude.he just sat there confused.then i stomped up here.

"y/n"i heard hide call out after 20 minutes of me being up here.i turned to see hide coming up."what,"i ask as i saw him holding something behind him." what is that.are u going to kill me"i ask as i backed up."um no,"he says as he walks closer.then he shows me a package that smells good.i knew what it was "gimme gimme,"i say as i hold out my arms like a child wanting his candy.hide chuckles "what are u laughing about"i asks with anger."she was right then"hide says then hands me the package.i quickly rip it out as my eyes change it's color.i started eating then i revealed it was the good parts."touka was right"hide says as he watches me get bloody"thanks"i muttered as i look at him.he smiles and kisses my forehead."u should have told me.i would have gotten u more"he says before going down "can u get more?"i yelled as i heard him laugh

ayato

i lay in bed, s/n went to go get some coffee for me.i stayed under the thick blanket covering my while body.then  heard the door open "s/n did u get it"i ask "Oi!i am not s/n" i peeked out to see ayato holding a coffee mug."is that for me"i asks as he nods his head."why are u here being lazy"he asks but i just drink the coffee without getting out."Oi! I am asking u something"he says walking closer to me."none of ur business"i snapped.then the blanket was pulled off of me.now he done it,Madea is coming out to play.(if u don't know who she is.she is a black tough women.she is very funny.she played in a movie called boo and now they are making a boo 2.still don't know her, look her up.)"bitch u better have a good, good excuse for pulling my damn blanket off"i say  as ayato looks at me."boy start talking before i whop ur ass"i say clapping my hand."what the hell"he says as i grin."now who say u can be cussing.when i am around no one curses n my watch.noe get over here so i can whop ur ass"i say grabbing a belt.he just stand there.i get up and walked to him"i am going"he says walking away.but with me behind he starts running.i never had so much fun chasing a boy on my period.the others members just laughed as they watched me chase ayato around ,they got a whoping too.

nishiki

i lay on the couch trying to fall asleep but my cramps wasn't helping.i groaned in pain as the pain grew.nishiki went out to hunt, while i stayed at home in pain.i faced the couch, all cozy then i felt hungry."when is he coming"i muttered then i heard the door open then close."y/n, i got u ur eyeballs and finger" i snapped off the couch and ran to him.i grabbed the parts and sat down.i started eating "wow no 'thanks nishiki,u are the best"nishiki says rolling his eyes.i look at him "thanks"i say before going back to eating.he shakes his head and wraps his arms from behind."u are too cute to but mad at"he says as i had him an eyeball."maybe too sweet"he says as i bonk his head."bitch"i muttered as he chuckles.