how you meet (ayato)

day has fallen to night.the sun taking rest, letting the moon do it's job.but no one really looks at the moon like the sun because everyone sleeps during it's time.it's so unfair for the moon.yet it's the best time to be doing crime.for ghouls, it's the best time to hunt.

i sat on the egde of a building, waiting for my next prey.i have no energy to find a drunk guy or whatever.at day i'm a normal person who is slowly being drained metally and physically because of the recent things.wondering why my parents aren't hunting?well i would ask that same question but kinda hard when your mother is dead, your little sister slowly dying from the sight, your father being the evil person.

yes very hard right now.my mother was killed by doves in front of my sister.when s/n returned without mom, dad got really pissed off.he left for a few days but when he came back, he only cared about himself.such great parent, right?

i swing my legs from boredom and to keep me awake longer.the lack of sleep from homework is killing my eyes.already i got bags, now it's getting darker.the stiffness in my back was bothering me.arching my back until i heard the sound of cracking bones.i relaxed then the scent of a human entered my nose.i made sure my hair was pushed in my hoodie. i fixed my mask, made sure the duffle bag was still on my back then jumped off the edge, landing on the ground.

i walk towards the opening, the scent got stronger.i stopped and waited, when a young man in a suit walk pass, i reached out and grabbed him, covering his mouth.i threw him in the alley, cornering him.despite my tireness, this scent was making me hungry.i took off the duffle bag and toss it against the wall.

"alright let's get this over with" i muttered walking towards him with my ghoul eyes activating.

"w-wait pl-please!" he cries, pushing himself more into the wall.i grinned "i-i have a b-baby coming s-soon" he stutters, trying to find a way to escape.

"you know how many people said that?and it's sometimes a lie! isn't that a shocker why i don't believe you?" i ask rolling my eyes."it's stupid.you know your wife or girlfriend can leave you anytime, right?i'm helping you in a way, so it looks like your the stronger one" blood flow out of my body, quick harden into a (kagune type)."so stop fighting" in a second,my kagune swung at him, before he can speak or react.my kagune went flying into his chest, cutting into him like butter.

i pulled out my kagune "it's boring if you don't scream" i walk towards the body.i kick his hand "are you dead already?"bending down, i grab his hair and pulled it up, lifting his head."yeah your dead" i sigh, getting up.

grabbing my duffel bag, i pulled the body into pieces. i stuffed body parts in the bag.i paused when i smelled a bitter scent.quickly i stuffed the body parts and zipped it up.i sling it over my shoulder."are you saving it for later or giving it to someone else?"  a voice said from up above.

i look up, i only saw his black outline.he shadowed his face."none of your business" getting up i jumped on the rooftop.i walk away from the man 

"hey, i didn't say you can leave" he yells.

i look back, now i could see a bit more.with his eyes activated,  i was able to see his bluish hair and a beak-like mask. "what is your name?bluebird?" i ask.he quickly ran towards me, stood in front of me.

"the hell you said?'I growls.

i smiled "your name is bluebird, right? bitch"  i repeat.

"bitch?well look who's talking?" he snaps.

"you got such anger issues.you must be not older then 15" i patted his shoulder then turned away."and i got a small guess who you are...ayato" i look back at him

"how the hell-"

"i'm simply smart.anyways ayato.i have to get going.cya" i dashed away from him.he might be the same age as me, but he is also dangerous.