how he shows his love for u

kaneki

he might be shy but he is really caring and lovable.he might not kiss u in front of others without blushing like a tomato.but he does care bout u.he would protect u no matter what.and since u and hide were the main ones to him.he would make sure u are safe.even tho ur a ghoul and that u can protect urself.he still wants to prove that he isn't just a shy tomato.and u find it very cute.

when he spends time with u.he love to read with u or do homework.so he can 'show' off his smarts.or go out on walks.he finds it relaxing.and with u by his side.he is very happy.

hide

he shows it in many ways.he isn't a tsundere (which i am glad) nor is like his buddy kaneki.nope.he has no problem kissing u in front of people.he doesn't mind telling u how much he loves u.he isn't afraid to cuddle u or ask u to cuddle with him.

his kisses are sweet.his hugs are warm.and u love everything about him.he never lie to u.because it would be easy to find out.just by his scent.he knows very damn well that ghouls have good smell and more skilled than humans.and he isn't bothered by the fact that ur a ghoul.and that he is a dating one

ayato

he might not show it but he does care bout u.he has his ways.

he likes having ur attention on him only.when he thinks that u are thinking bout someone else or staring at another.he would swing his hand at ur head, usally u would dodge or slap his hand away.it would tell him that u were paying attention to him only, which makes him smile.which was rare.some other ways he would show his love for u.he would go hunting with u so he can spend some time with u.if he felt lonely or he was missing u, he would cuddle u.when when I say that.he would more likey force u on the bed or couch and hug u while u are trying to understand what he is doing.or he would carry u to his room at night then in the morning he would make up some excuse.like 'u were moving a lot so i thought u had a nightmare' or 'it was cold in ur room'.but u knew very damn well he missed u.his kisses, they might not be rare.but they do mean something.if it is from ayato.then man, those kisses are special.

nishiki

his cuddles.u love his cuddles.he would more likely cuddle u when u are scared, sad, mad, etc.his cuddles are warm and makes u feel safe.he would be like ur protector in glasses.now his kisses.to u it was a tingly feeling in ur stoumch.no matter what it would make u smile.his kisses were his secret message saying 'i love you'.

he might be all 'i don't do that' or 'that is stupid'.but he does enjoy doing things like that with u that normal couples would do.like it was raining one day and u didn't have a sweater.the next thing u knew.u were with nishiki in the same sweater.it was so cute.or when u 2 are going on walks.u would cuddle his arm.he might look like he doesn't like it but really just look at his face.he might have a little blush.he just has his way of saying things.so cute >///<