he gets jealous

kaneki

he was stupid.a jock with a pea brain.i had to tutor him.why did the teacher make me do it?maybe he was annoyed?pissed?i don't know but this jock isn't listening to a word i say making me waste my time trying to teach him.already it has been a week.i already wasted so much time for kaneki.this bitch.

"So i divide this number with X"he asks as i facepalm."no u idiot"i say then i started explaining again." whatever how bout we have some fun"he says closing his book.i sigh "no.i don't want to be near u.but yet u have the nerve to be acting stupidly"i say glaring at him."come on don't be like that"he says wrapping a arm around me.humans.i grab his hand and twisted it "don't"i say as his eyes widens."ok ok"he says."i think that is enough.i have to go"i say getting up and leaving.i walk out of the classroom to see kaneki standing at the door, glaring at the jock.i tilt my head "kaneki?" he looks at me with full blush "yeah are u done"He asks as i nod my head.we grabs me and we start walking."hey y/n" we stopped and turned to see the jock again."y/n i was wondering if u wanted to do something this weekend"he asks.before i can kick his ass kaneki stops me "no.she is busy.me and her are having some time together, the time u made her waste"kaneki growls as he pulls me closer.i smiled."hey are u with this weak ass.he doesn't have any muscle"he says as i crack my knuckle.now it was my turn to stop kaneki."oh i think he is stronger then u will ever be"i say as i close my eyes.when i opened my eyes again, they were black and red.the jock backs up "im'a get a little snack"i say walking to him.

and he was never heard from again

hide

we were walking around the park.i held to his arm.it was a sweet moment until a guy came along.

"hey y/n,right?"he says as i nod my head."so i was wondering if u wanted to go hang out this weekend"he ask rubbing his neck "sorry i have plans with hide"i say as hide glares at the guy."why are u with this weird guy"he says."excsue me"i say "why are u with him.he doesn't do anything good nor fun.unlike me i can give u anything"the guy says with a wink.before i can say anything the guy was tackled to the ground by hide.

"never flirt with my girlfriend"he says as they fought.i just watched, not knowing what to do.soon it was enough.i grabbed them both by the collar.i look at the guy "sorry i am not interested"i say before hide pulled me into a kiss.i knew he was jealous, surprising 

ayato

ayato have been busy with some stuff lately so i hanged out with tatara.

"ok so u deafeated ur father kust like that"he asks as i nod my head."he was hard but i manage"i say shuging."that is something.ur father against our men, our men failed and died.u are really something"he says making me blush."thanks"i say with a smile."how did he taste"he asks "bittersweet"i say."i know.ghouls taste bitter sometimes.but i bet i taste sweet"he syas winking making me blush."um"i say not knowing how to respond."OI!y/n"i turned to see ayato stomping over to me.he glares at tatara before grabbing me and dragging me to my room.

"what were u doing"he says as he pins me to the wall."nothing just talking"i say "then why were u blushing"he says as his lips brush against mines."he was just being perverted"i say then he smashes his lips on mines. then i felt his lips move to my neck.

"why are u wearing a scarf,y/n"s/n asks me as i blush."i'll tell u when u get older"i say petting her head."yeah u are too young"ayato ays kissing my cheek."bitch"i muttered

nishiki

"i need to get something,"i say as we walked inside the school."yeah i'll go get my things too"he says kissing me.i walk to my locker.i opened it and grabbed my things.when i closed it then i saw a boy leaning next to me."sup girl"he says in a flirtly tone.i rolled my eyes "need something"i ask.he nods his head "u"he says as he leans in to me.i backed up "um i have to go"i say trying to walk away but he grabbed me.he spinned me and held me close to him.too close."i really have to go"i say pushing him."oh come on,don't be like that"he says then he was slammed into the lockers.i see nishiki punching the guy."GET.AWAY.FROM.Y/N"nishiki says not stopping."nishiki.people are coming"i say looking around.

he stands up and walks to me.he slams his lips on mines."mine"he syas as i laugh.ain't this something