moving in

kaneki

It was the next day.after I asked kaneki if I can live with him.it has been 2 weeks since I lost my parents.2 weeks since I heard my mother's cherry voice.2 weeks since I seen my father smiling.2 weeks I have been alone.I still couldn't bring myself to believe they were gone.just like that.and still, the question windered in my head.that happened to their remains?the old man said that he was going to make them into quinques.and if he was telling the truth.I don't want to see it.

I packed everything and I also packed something from my parents.from my mom I grabbed her jewelry, which was a necklace made from real gold and diamonds.and from my dad I took his favorite book.he used to read it to me when i was little.but soon i started reading it to him.so it was our favorite book.i packed it then i heard a knock on the door.i walk to the door and opened it." hey y/n," Kaneki says with a smile."hey kaneki"i said then walked back inside.he closed the door "so are u done packing" he asks "yes" I said as I walk to my room.I grabbed my backpack with was filled with my 2 chargers, phone and laptop and school stuff." need some help" he asks looking at my other backpack." if I can"I said as he goes and picks it up.he puts it on his back "ready to go" he asks as I nod my head." come on" he says as he walks out.

*time skips*

he lets in in his apartment.it was dark.he leads me to a room which had 2 beds." sorry but the other room is filled with things.so this is ur bed" he says pointing at the clean white bed.his bed was white but wrinkled.I nod my head as I set my things on the bed." I'll go make coffee" he says after setting down my other backpack." take ur time," I said as I grip on the sheet.once the door closed tears started flowing in my eyes.the lump in my throat." I'm sorry" I muttered as the same pain that was killing me for 2 weeks came back.I grip the sheet tighter, my knuckles turned white.I felt weak in my knee.the memory on how my mom and dad were both scared.the look my dad gave me before throwing me on the roof.the look my mom gave the last hug and kiss.why did I let it happen.I move the 2 backpacks to one end and flopped myself on the bed.I put my arm over my eyes." hey y/n.i got the coffee" I sat up.I quickly wiped away my tear." come in"I called out as he opens the door.

"finally I was thirsty," I said as he hands me a mug.i smelled the coffee before drinking it.he looks at me." y/n" he starts.i set the mug down and looked at him." yeah"I said.his hand goes to my cheek.his thumb wipe an unknown tear.I didn't know I was still crying.he sets his mug down and holds out his arms.i wrap my arm around his chest as his goes around me.i rest my forehead on his shoulder as his hand plays with my hair." I understand the pain.I felt it before but my mom overworked herself.u saw them both go in front of u.so I think the pain ur feeling is more painful then mines" he says as he wipes away my tears." not true.U didn't even met ur dad.and ur mom was the closest to u.she loved u very much" I said wiping my own tears." true but I don't know if my dad was a good person.he could have been a bad person.I guess my mom didn't care enough to stay with me" he says as I hug him." she had a caring heart.she might have taught u everything.but she didn't teach u to have a limit on ur kindness" I said."true, but still I felt the pain before many times" he says giving me a weak smile." if u need someone to be ur shoulder.or someone to talk to.call me" he says as he wipes my final tears.i nod my head.he pulls me into a hug again."good," he says as he kisses my head

hide

after the bell rang meaning school ended.hide dragged u out."slow down"u called out as he did.he rub his neck "sorry y/n-chan," he says. As you chuckled as u both walked into ur house.once u both got to ur house.U soon felt pain in ur heart right before touching the door handle leading inside.u remembered bout ur mom." hey I will here right behind u," he says putting a hand on your shoulder.u smiled and looked at the handle.u take a deep breath and opened it.