nightmares

kaneki

since u moved in u tried to be normal but it would always remind u of what happened for fear that kaneki was going to leave u too.even it got to ur dreams it would start sweet then turn dark.

I was sleeping.i was standing in a grassy field."y/n" I turned to see kaneki and my parents standing there waving.i stated running o them but i didn't get closer.I blink for one second to see them gone.I looked around."kaneki?" "shy baby" "mom" "dad" I called out.I heard a snicker.I turned to see kaneki.I started running to him but once I was close enough he kicked me in the stomach sending me back.I landed next to the dead body parts and blood.I screamed as I realized it was my parents.as I stood up.I looked up to see kaneki a foot away.I hold out my arm "kaneki" I ask .but he slaps it away." get away from me, monster!!" he says pushing me."b-but" "but what?!u left me alone for 3 damn weeks!please, I never met my father and my mother died when I was in grade school" he snarls."I'm sorry" "sorry nothing," he says then starts walking away." no please"I yelled as I started chasing him.he stops and I did too."go away I never want to see u again" he yells as his kagune appears and stabs me."Bye," he says

I wake up in cold sweat.tears falling from my eyes.I was cold.I looked over to kaneki who was gone.my eyes widen.I looked at the door which was open.I jumped out of the bed and ran to the door.I ran down the steps to see kaneki drinking water.I ran to him and hugged him."y/n?" he says setting down the glass of water." don't let me alone" I whisper.he smiles.I look at him when he took my arms off of him.but he soon placed his arms around me.i cried in his chest." it is ok am not going anywhere" he says petting my head." come on back to sleep" he says trying to walk.but I held on to him.so since he was a ghoul and when ur a ghoul ur stronger and faster.kaneki picked me up and carried me up.he looks at my bed which was all messed up.the pillow was covered in water.and the blanket was on the ground." come on" he says setting me on his bed.i looked at him when he started climbing in with me." sleep" he says he closes his eyes.I turned to face the wall but my eyes wide open.soon I feel arms wrapping around my waist." I am here" he whispers.i smile and I turned to face him.i snuggled closer to him and fell asleep.

hide

i lay in bed staring at the ceiling.or so i thought.i look to my side to see hide gone."hide"i call out.nothing.i get up and grabbed my sweater when i hear the front door open.i walk down the steps.the room was normal.i saw a bright light coming from the front door.i walk closer to it.i reach to touch the handle then i see hide.he was talking to the 2 doves.he then points at the front door.the doves nod their head then starts walking towards me.did he betrayed me?!i started running up the stair.once i heard the door open i ran to the window. i hear steps coming up the stairs.i start to panic and try to open the window but i couldn't.no it wasn't lock u know when u try to do something fast it refuses to open?"y/n?" i turned to see hide."hide"is aid backing away from the window."i thought u were sleeping"he says walking to me."no but why ar there- " "they wanted to check the house for any ghouls"he simply says.i nod my head believing him."come on lets go outside and grabs some coffee"he asks holding out his hand.

i stare at it before taking it in mine.he walks me down the steps."wait right here i am going to get the car ready.when i call u come out quick because it is cold.and i don't want my precious to freeze".before i can say anything he leaves.i waited then i realized hide doesn't have a car.i started to worry"y/n"i hear him call out.i slowly walk to the door.but then backed up when i started getting that bad feeling in my gut.but i bump into a chest.i turned to see a dove.my eyes widen then another appears."oh look it is fading smile"one snarled as he grabs my arm and pulls me out the door.the other held his weapon at me just in case i try to run.i was pushed outside.i looked around to see the whole yard filled with CCG investigators."hello y/n...or should i say fading smile" one says."how did u find me"i said trying to get up but i was pushed down."we had some help" then hide walks next to the guys."hide?!"i whisper."surprise much"he says."b-but" "goodbye"he says then all quinque were all on me.i gulp before i was stabbed over and over again.the last thing i saw was hide laughing.