caught making out

kaneki

so how do i put this?it first started with u teasing kaneki.he kept blushing and trying to make u stop due to being at school.then u whispered "i bet u don't have to guts to make out".i don't know why u said that, maybe u were horny or something?and the next thing u know kaneki grabs ur hand and pulls u to the janitor closet.he locks the door and pins u to the wall.promise me u were very surprised by his actions.he smashes his lips on to your and yeah.

after a few minutes later.i hear the door opening." there u are kaneki" we both stop and saw there was hide and a janitor.i blushed hard.well because my legs are around kaneki's waist.and my arms around his neck while his arms were around my hips." the next thing i know u both will be having kids running around"hide laughed as kaneki set me down.we both walk out of the closet."i guess i do hve the guts"kaneki whispers "oh wait for my turn"i smirked at him.he just blushed.

hide

i never thought hide would take it seriously.but he did.so we were at school and shit.but then some kid came up and told hide that he didn't have the guts to makeout with anyone.and i agreed with the boy.and i learned hide does have the guts.

i am pushed against the wall on the back of the school.hide had his arms on both sides of me so i can't escape.but i can escape because i am stronger then him but i am being nice.a little drool was falling out of my mouth."hide"i say in the kiss.i felt him smile.but..."hide-" we pulled back to see kaneki looking at us.he was red "um sorry hide"kankei says then walks away.hide smiles at me "so i don't hae the guts?"he ask as i laugh."ok i was wrong...very wrong"i say making him pout."hey!"

ayato

so this is normal.

"ayato"i say putting my head on his shoulder."what"he says not taking his attention away from his phone." well, i am bored.the door is closed..."i say hoping he gets my hints.soon i see a smirk appear while he looks at me from the corner of his eye."oh so then what am i supposed to do"he asks turning off his phone."ok ur a idiot that is getting on my nerves.oh well i guess i am go hang out with eto and s/n"i say getting off of him.but i was pinned to the bed."i think i know what u mean"he says then smashes his lips on to mines.since i wanted this, i kissed back.then i felt his tongue force its way into my mouth.i start to suck on it.he groans and goes to my neck and starts sucking on it.if he was going to mark me then i might as well do it to him too.when i knew he was done i flipped him on to his back and marked him as well.

"hello are u done yet" we stopped and looked at the widly opened door.there was eto and s/n."h-how long-" "long enough to see u 2 mark each other "Eto smiled.i blushed."y/n is idiot ur boyfriend"she asks."yes"i say looking at him.he just sat on the bed, blushing like me."next time lock the door" Eto laughed as she left with s/n following.

nishiki

today was your down day.got a shit ton of homework.too many people was just begging u to send them to the hospital.they do too much.and now u are at the coffee shop trying to not snap at anyone.

i walked to a table with 3 teen boys who just entered.i put on my smile "hello, can i take your order"i ask sweetly.they looked at me, one of them gave me a smirk "i would like ur number"he says with a wink."sorry i meant food order"i say as through my closed teeth."oh them can  have your buns then"he says."hey lady.is ur dad in the navy because u are the bomb"another one says."i will come back"i growled.i walked back to 'workers only' room.i needed space so i leaned on the wall.i hear a knock, i look at the door to see nishiki."hey y/n"he says walking in."hey"i say."what is the matter?bad day?"he asks as i nod my head.he looks around "well i think i have a idea to cheer u up"he says walking closer to me."nishiki"i say as a blush appears on my face.his faces leans in so close to my face.then his lips catches mines.my arms slowly wrap around his neck while his wrap around my waist.my hands go to his hair and starts playing with it.

"ahem" i pulled away and there was touka and kaneki."hi"i say as nishiki backs up."y/n, nishiki there is ur house.bathroom and many other places to do that "touka says with a small smile."heh sorry"i say rubbing my neck.nishiki rolls his eyes."whatever"he says