forgiving

kaneki

i can't anymore.i miss him too much.i hate it that he would stay away after isaac told him to. i miss being in his arms.i sat on the school steps.i told isaac that i would visit him later.so here i am, after school.waiting of kaneki since he is the last one to leave. i sat there waiting then finally i saw him walking out.i stood up and walked towards him.he stopped and we both stared at each other."hey"i say with a small smile."hey"he says with a little happiness in his voice."how are u"i ask."normal, i guess"he says rubbing his neck."i just wanted to say.i, um i forgive u"i muttered as i looked away.he smiles and walks to me.he stood a few inches away, being his shy self."i am sorry about that day.i was only showing her around.but i found out she only wanted to near me is to make u jealous and to take me away from ui didn't mean to kiss her bad"kaneki says.i smiled as i quickly wrapped my arms around him.he was surprised at my actions but hugged back."i love you.do u forgive me"he whispers in my ear.the same simple words always made my heart jump."i love u too and yes"i whisper back as i felt him kiss my forehead."Y/n what the hell?!" we both looked to see isaac."isaac, let me explain-"i say but he stops me with a glare."this isn't over" isaac says before he walks away."y/n, would u be mine again"kaneki asks.i look at him with a nod "but cheat on me again,i won't be only killing her"i say as he nods his head."good"

hide

i stood on the rooftop of the coffee shop.andrew left a fe minutes ago and i asked kaneki if he can send hide here.and kaneki being the nice friend, he agreed.so here i am waiting for him.i didn't need to wait long.soon i started hearing a bike coming.i knew it was hide's.soon i was able to see him on his bike coming here.i watched him as he stops in front of the shop.he got off his bike and i jumped down.he stares at me as i smiled."hey"i say with a smile."hey"hide says as he sets his bike on the wall."i wanted to talk to u"i say before he walked inside."sure but kaneki-" "i asked kaneki if he can get u over here"i say looking away.hide walks to me instead the door."ok then"he says before putting on a smile."i miss you.and i was wrong about everything.i am sorry"i say rubbing my arm."i am sorry too.i should have told u someone was blackmailing u.and i told her but u know.i am sorry"he says as i smiled.i walked to him and hugged him "are u mad that i killed her"i ask as he shakes his head."no.she was annoying"he says as i laugh.i look at his face while he stares back at me.and the next thing i know, we are kissing.i missed his kisses."i thought u got over him" we looked to see andrew."andrew-" he cut me off."don't.just don't.but let me warn u.next time u see me.u will regret it"he says before jumping away."y/n can u be mine again"hide asks as i nods my head with a smile."of course"

ayato

this is getting out of hand.ayato has been acting like godzilla.he has been pushing people.no not like shoving.and lucus would always be having glaring at ayato.and then it turns to a glare war.i miss seeing ayato's shy self.this isn't him.is this how he deals with pain or something?well i am going to stop it.even tho i am still pissed.everyone went to hunt expect for ayato.and i asked eto if i can stay to talk to ayato.she let me because she was getting annoyed of ayato's new behavoir.so here i am, standing outside of his door.i sigh as i heard him punching stuff and cursing.i knock on the door making him silent."ayato"i say then the door opens.i was met with a angry tsundere."what are u doing here?aren't u supposed to be with joker boy?!"ayato questions.but i can tell in his voice he was hurt when he said meatian lucus."well i came to talk to u"i say rolling my eyes.he click his touge "talk about what"he asks leaning on the doorframe.i took a deep breath "i am sorry"i muttered.i watched his face went to pissed to surprised."but it was still ur fault"i say with annoyance.he blinks "well this is what i get when i try to get a meal for someone"he mutters."yeah like u were going to give that human to someone"i raised a brow.he groans "i knew u were sad after what happened to s/n.so i picked out a human to give t u.but of course i had to get her ready.so i pretended to be her boyfriend, for u"he says looking away."well u didn't thinking it through"i say with a small smile.he smiles and pulls me into a hug."it has been hell.just by seeing u with someone else"he says in my ear.i hugged him back "of course, aya-chan would get jelly"i say.he sighs "u really don't know how much i miss hearing that"he mutters with a blush.we let go and i kissed him."thank you for the little gift"i say as pink grew on his cheeks."anything for my girlfriend"he says kissing my forehead."what the hell are u doing!?" we turned to see lucus standing there with body parts for me."i should have known"he mutters dropping the flesh."u will both pay for this"he says before running away.later that night, eto told us lucus ran away.he only told her that he was going to come back for a little surprise for me and ayato.fear rushed inside.

nishiki

i sat on my bed with the box that nishiki gave me on my lap.i finally opened it and i gasped when i saw a letter and a necklace.i opened the letter and read

'dear y/n, i am sorry for what happened.please forgive me.let me just tell u, i went to get the necklace that was in my dorm.then when i came out there was the girl and for some reason she thought the necklace what for u.of course it wasn't for her, that idiot.then she started kissing me, and she was a lot stronger then i thought.i bet u are thinking i am weak now.well lets just say she has been training at CCG since she was little.i tried to push her off but she ended up pushing me to the floor.when u came i was happy that she stopped.but then i saw u crying then guilt filled me.i wasn't kissing her back!and i never did like seeing u cry.after u left, my home has been cold and empty.i miss u on my bed.i am sorry.'

-nishiki

without thinking i ran out from the window and dashed to nishiki's house.i knew i was in a tank top and shorts but i need to see him now!i finally get to his house and i walked to his door.i knocked before hearing limping footsteps."who the hell is it" i sigh "y/n"i say then the door opens.i saw nishiki gripping on the doorframe with many wounds."what the hell"i yelled as i grabbed nishiki and carried him to his bed.i layed him down before treating his wound."we will talk in the morning"i say as i covered him.i got up and started walking out until i felt him grab my wrist and pulled me into the bed with him."don't go"he mutters as he held me.i sigh "ok"i whispered as i snuggled with him."i am sorry y/n.i should have ate her or something"he says as i looked up from his chest."u think.but i guess i still loved u.and it was payback"i say as we both smiled.he kiss my forehead."i love u"he says as his warmth wrapped around me.i miss it."i love u too."i say."i thought u loved me" we looked to see dylan.he dropped the flowers he had."dylan-" "save it.but i warn u!when i come back, u will be 6-feet under"he says before walking out of the house, slamming the front door shut."don't worry.i won't let him get u"nishiki says kissing my forehead.soon we both fell asleep together.

---

after a few chapters i am going to do something random and something very different.so don't get confused, k.good night.BYE--